𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Ehem So, As you all know there wasn't any introduction on how you readers are, so here it is.

  For appearance, I couldn't find any  that suit to my liking on how to describe Seojun's looks sooooo, you guys can use imagination with a little help :)

  𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞:

●Eye Colour: Dark Grey.

●Hair Colour: Classic Black haired man:).  Although I'd be making him changing hair colour!!

●Height: 185cm (6'1").

●He is a very tall and lean-yet-muscular individual who is always dressed well. And a nice curvy peach start from the waist, because why not?

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

●Date of birth: [The choice is yours!]

●Age: 20.

●Gender: Male.

●Species: Awakened Human.

●Abilities: Gravity Manipulation. [Boutta make y'all an OP character]

+Classification: Offensive, Defensive

+Range:  Close to Long Range

+ Side combat; Close combat specialist, profire arm.

+Manipulate the gravity of any object or individual he gets in contact with. As such, he can change the direction and force of gravity from its standard downward 1G force, as long as the matter is touched somewhere with his body.

Seojun typically uses his ability for offensive purposes. He can manipulate physical matter from the surrounding area, such as the ground he is in, to use as his weapon and launch at his opponents, crushing them with the force-enhanced matter.

Regardless of its size, the object can inflict massive destructive force when its gravity is altered to a greater strength and force.

He can also stop bullets shot at him and deflect them back to their sources.
Moreover, Seojun can directly control people's physical gravities. When manipulating his opponents' gravities, he can immobilize their movements by making their bodies heavy or light enough to render them incapacitated.

For instance, he can make them levitate by lightening their masses and immediately plunge them to the ground with a heavy force.

He can also manipulate his own gravity as he deems fit. He can decrease his body's gravity to lighten his mass while attacking at high speed; as a result, his kicks released at high speed can pierce through his targets with the weight of an iron ball. In addition, he can control his gravity and allow himself to sprint at overwhelming speeds and reflexes without losing momentum.

Seojun can also manipulate his gravity that can allow him to stand upside down on the ceiling, He is also able to shoot balls of compressed gravity that act like black holes that swallow anything or explosive.

Sensitivity To Abilities: Although he could only felt small amount of energy not as severe as Kayden or Jiyeong as he is still in development.

Enhanced Durability: Most broken bones and severe injuries would be critical to the average human, but since he is an awakened one most of these injuries are not serious. Awakened ones can recover in no time.