𝐒𝐮𝐧-𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

SFX: Click!       

     Sounds of camera's shutter faintly screech as it continue producing a high quality picture just how it meant to be. "Hmmm..." The young man hummed, looking at the camera's screen seeing its result. 

 "Heh, Not bad" The youngster sneer, satisfied with the result by how he had positioned to take the picture and colour qualities inside.

    Earlier Seojun had took few minutes of rest, that means he had settle himself inside the dorm setting out his clothes, electronics, shoes, snacks and more that he brought for essential purposes. 

  After taking an hour settling in, Seojun decided to look around the new campus with a camera in hand that he will included in his documentary. They say pictures always makes things more interesting and imaginative for descriptions or such.

    Seojun had remember his password for the dorm he's in, there is a key card provided but he rather not take it because of the pocket of his trousers already occupied with his phone and the other one is where his wallet reside. 

 Other then that the current weather are windy for summer, waves of clouds covering the scorching sun above them.

     "Mmm...Where should I go...Oh right, the gym!" A bulb appear above Seojun's head as he remember a place where most of the event took place, hurriedly find a way inside the building as he was standing outside the academy building taking picture of its extravagant exterior he found mesmerising.

    Not long after Seojun arrived inside one of the gym the campus provided, from what Seojun remember most of the gym looked the same and so he just needed a few shots from different perspective. Luckily for Seojun there weren't many people he encounter nor association's representative and its instructors.

    Seojun quickly took some shots before checking it at the corner of the gym's room, making sure it is properly taken with no flaw that showed the gym interior well. 

  And yes there wasn't anything lacking inside the picture he took which made Seojun grin, a grin that look so devilish you would mistake him for a sadist if possible.

   "Oh, its you..." Seojun, the bluenette blink at the sudden voice entering his hearing senses, turning around meeting a familiar face.

  "Ah.....Hey there Sucheon!" He greeted cheerfully, stepping down from the bench he was standing at, approaching the shorter male carefully.

   "Hey! Were you looking around the campus Sucheon?" He question as the other looked away, before answering shortly

  "Thats a way to put It I guess.." Seojun bore his eyes onto the shorter observing his attire that completely different then when he met at the yacht, Sucheon currently wearing White loose t-shirt, companied with black short trunks and white sneakers. Later he continue his words.

  "Then~ if you dont have anything to do, would you like to go together? I haven't see most of the campus heheh" Seojun suggested scratching his cheek, guessing Sucheon would probably turn him down harshly due to his personality being arrogant.

"Sure,,,"

.........H u h?

  "Excuse me?" Seojun who's eyes grew wide, mouth hanging wide in shock, disbelief hearing what the younger had announce covering his mouth with one hand. "What? You deaf already?"