𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 '𝐆𝐨𝐝'

===================

"𝑩𝒚𝒆 𝑩𝒚𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆. 𝑰 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉"

-The Other Side Of Paradise, Glass Animals-

===================

   Ah.....

  It has been years. Years passed without him knowing it does, yet those he waits felt like eternal. Locked away in endless void filled with jewels stars as if its diamonds glimmering amongst the darkness.

 He never knew when a day went by. All he does was pleading to whoever listen to his weeps

   And after a long, long time. It finally happened. A voice, someone had answer him. The sorrow soon washed away.

  He felt happy. Someone is here.....To help......To rescue him from this void. He wanted to be set free, his mind slowly losing its sanity.

  But whats disappoint him that is, that wretched voice does not help him in any sort of way, that voice tells him that his life is no longer exist. That he meant nothing.

   No one would be looking for him as he is no used to be look for.

  Tsk....Just wait for awhile, he'll get his revenge. He will tore back the life he once had.

  And he'll kill that boy who live as him. The God of creation won't stop him either. What kind of  powerless God that doesn't bat an eye to its victims.

  A fatal mistake that the God Of Creation ignored. Just watch as this dog bites you back.....

[A/N: Here comes the Anonymous Man!! wait why he's here😀.

 EIYO!!?!?!?!??--*Proceeds to get pounced on by an unknown cast*]

===================

  The evening skies are always clear to be seen by naked eyes, thin layers of clouds simmers along side adding a good amount of scenery. Like peacocks unsheathing its beautiful tail with dazzling patterns. 

  Flock of birds swarm the skies towards the horizon, flying in each embrace welcoming the warm sunset, cawing as they does so. 

  "Ahaaaah.....So thats what it was..." A man in his early 20's murmur softly to himself inside an empty chamber with him the only live entity reside. 

  The room he reside is dark as he spoke. With only natural remaining dim sunlight enter through a narrow space that the curtains didn't covered it up. There are barely any lights to brighten the room but he didn't mind the darkness.

   His mind are occupied with something else, something only a reader could have thought. He always wonder what happened to those souls that casted away, replaced with a new soul.