𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

A brown haired young boy can be seen angsty and confused while a chubby cat in his arms seems, disappointed? 

  Seojun stroll towards the young boy. Catching their attention, both the young and old. [Jiwoo, Casein, 2 unnamed body guards].

   "Let me help him, you two just stand by incase" Seojun announce with ease, and the guards didn't protest and obeyed silently.

  "Dont mind me carrying you yeah? My name's Seojun, What about you, boy?" The note of his vocals vaguely dropped, introducing himself gently yet there is a glint in his eyes that left a lasting impression in Jiwoo's mind.

  Grey eyes clouded in mystery as his amber eyes observe them silently in return. Many questions bops inside his thought, although it would be rude for him to question the man he just met.

 Seojun clutch the armrest of the wheel chair as he stood few steps below from the platform Jiwoo sat. Placing himself at the same eye level as Jiwoo and staying like that for awhile.

[A/N: Homeboy did a pin down on Jiwoo, infamous kabedon? Dunno]

    Jiwoo on the other hand seems taken aback, while Casein nitrate is visibly  alerted at Seojun's presence Hooh..This guy is also strong... 

  Casein think to himself feeling cautious and weary. The man's name does sounds familiar, however he couldn't place what it is exactly about. "Ah, I'm Seo Jiwoo sir"  Snapping out of trance the young boy hastily greeted. Kayden would be very disappointed to see that.

  "Pleasure to meet you Jiwoo!" With joy the older reply. A 'huph!' left Seojun's mouth, as he lifted Jiwoo's wheel chair ease using his gravity control on Jiwoo and the things he touched which lighten their masses.

  His gravity travels through Jiwoo in a swift motion, the young boy could barely proses what had happened before then he realised a layer on his skin glow faintly red. Jiwoo felt himself became weightless in matter of milliseconds. 

  "Woah..." Jiwoo beamed seeing Seojun lifted him with ease as Seojun lightly chuckle and at the same time earn a silent good impression on Kayden who's now a fat tubby cat. 

  Seojun then move down the stairs with precaution, watching his steps to avoid falling. Those impacts when falling from something hurts!. 

  Once it is done, the young man decided to move few strides ahead just to let Jiwoo a good look of whats happening whilst maintaining distance that is safe enough to watch from afar, and avoid the possibilities of clashing with the crossing fire.

 Carefully, he placed the wheel chair onto the ground, moving himself away from the front, to the back of the wheel chair grabbing the handle and secure the wheel chair in place, Seojun's position are soon joined by the two body guards standing behind him.

   "Another annoying fellow. Where you came from? I'm surprised no one knows you're existence up until now" He provoke the other before continuing his taunting in battle talks.

  "Alright lets get this done!" Jisuk unleash his power along with Wooin who did the same, their power clash into one another creating loud cracking sounds accompanied by strong wind current piercing its surroundings.

    "Mmngh" Seojun quietly grumble at the slight poking he felt, as if baby needles were poking his face that is exposed without any protection. His eyes squinted, forgetting that hands and his power exist for few seconds.

  Out of nowhere the chairwoman appeared infront of them, creating a shield to protect Jiwoo from the harsh winds which in return Jiwoo mumbled a 'Woah' followed by Casein who's impressed.