𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

[Something like that^]

     "Ah....Its approaching faster then I expect...." Seojun, the black haired man sigh heavily, enjoying the solace inside his bathroom. Fond of his cold bath water with bath bomb that produce vanilla scent  and it is damn relaxing he just wanted to go underwater.

  That, he did. The tub is fortunately big enough to fit his size since it was custom made for him. Seojun let his body slowly drift down, the waters are enough to cover his mouth almost reaching his nose.

   Yesterday once everything settled with the teens transported into the hospital, Seojun could only went home after a little interrogation by Shinhwa From Inhyuk Goo himself. And its sure tiring. But he managed to keep himself off suspicion, well maybe? perhaps 50% off from it. 

 Seojun didn't forget about notifying his brother on what happened incase Shinhwa informed him before hand. In which the older brother frowns upon the news but later accept it as it is a good thing Seojun tried to help and didn't do it out of recklessness.

   And as for now, he realise its been 3 days, and he'd leave in two days so theres small chances he'd meet Subin Lee, a character that will turn up in near future. But he'll meet her eventually. 

  Seojun sigh heavily thinking of what he should do today....Paying the teens a visit? probably.....

  Out shopping? he needs some new whip so why not, suits and sweaters are his thing. Not to mention he has been wearing suits as of recent.

    The male turn over to his chest touching the bath tub wall, resting his head on his crossed arms laid by the edge of the tub letting his a$$ showed on the surface touching the cold air. 

  It doesn't bother him much. Seojun turned over sitting inside the tub, pressing down a button to drain the water out. 

     Seojun didn't wait till all of it were drained as he went towards the shower not far from the tub, and rinse of the remaining soap that caused by the bomb off him and other left overs bubbles.

  Aside that Seojun inspect his legs, bringing it up as far as he can go to check if theres any hair legs, and fortunately theres none, his legs are smooth as hell-. Porcelain skin? sure thats a way to describe it. 

  Once everything is done with the shower business, the man walk out. Wearing a white robe after drying part of his body with towel, the rest remaining will dry by itself.

   Seojun dried off his wet hair using a towel he used for his body, not letting it fully dry because he has plans for it.

   the male walked out of the bathroom opening pair of sliding doors to exit, making his way towards the walk in closet picking out clothes to match today.

  He chose his trusty turtle neck long-sleeve shirt, brown blazer and brown trouser that match the tone colour of his blazer and few other things.