𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

Takes place in Episode 83-87 webtoon!

 The tension between each opposing side are clear to be seen. Ferocious and ill intents are seeping throughout the air. Resulting it to only builds the heavy atmosphere more and more.

  A young man named Seojun has entered the premises few minutes ago and sat himself by the bench on its sidelines not liking the idea to stand and watch. Crossing his leg to the other with an awkward look by his face.

  And he must admit, he felt suffocated  just by the scene before him. Although it does sends sparks of excitement even though he thinks it is very irresponsible of him to feel such way.

  Because to be honest, the man would be a dirty liar if he oppose the idea of chaos. Although he prefer to observe then participate in them. It brings him thrill he couldn't contain which in result his body language to gave it away.

  An ass is what he is. Though putting that aside, the young man noticed Inhyuk clearing his throat before commencing the competitions about to begin.

  The fine young man looked around the premises, looking for a certain brunette before he remembered that Hyun-woo should be inside the principal's room with Yoo Jiyoung because he is a special guest after all.

  Students of opposing sides line up face to face with who's their going to fight. One side shows confidence and cocky attitude, head held high with a sneer intended to offence.

  Whilst the other shows apparent nervousness, bead of sweat swelling down their faces as they felt their heartbeat began to pace up with an uncomfortable churning in their stomachs. Though, Seojun does notice how Wooin stood there rather casually.

  The corner of his lips snake it way up as he gleams in a such foul way. He is excited to see the action in person rather then reading them in the webtoon because it is clear the experience will differ.

  By the young man's side there lay his tablet and stylus pen, not forgetting his job of course. He came here for a reason. However he is quite tempted to abandon its job just to enjoy the show. It won't be pleasant, but at least not until Jiwoo's and Wooin's turn to switch up the game. 

  Even at this distance Seojun could still heard the whispering of students sneering at the unaffiliated students. Haah, disappointing but expected. The young man huffed at his own statement in thoughts.

  "Stay in order!" The voice of Giwook rang through his ears and others, an indication that this playdate will began anytime soon.

  And just as described, Sucheon requested to switch, which earn few words from Giwook before soon coming to an agreement due to the persistent Siyeong Seong, one of Baekdu's higher ups backing the younger's decision.

  That brought Seojun a sigh of disappointment. He expect this happened thanks to being born in another world where this one is a webtoon, however it still irks him to see it again.

  This arc doesn't gain his best favour due to the amount of angst it brings him. Seojun does not want to witness them beaten up all over again, but what can he do? Ditch? Ohoho, no. That would be a rude thing to do....Well thats what he thought.

  Haish, must I really stay here?? This sucks!!. Don't get him wrong, he fully support these supporting characters, however this particular scene left him in shambles of discomfort and conflict.

  "Taeyoung Ki of the unaffiliated, and Sooae Choo of Halla!!!"

   Unlike the webtoon, the voice of whoever announce the names of participants came from a speaker, which Seojun only has just noticed now. Disappointing part for his incompetence in observing things.