𝐊𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐓.𝟐

"Okay fine, I admit I was a fool yesterday okay? Just sHhUSSH" If you were me I would have said he looked like an absolute fool talking to himself infront of the insanely huge bathroom mirror. No kidding I would, but I relate since I did that couple of times.

   The fourth wall Author admit shamelessly as they are too comfortable with others regarding sharing their stories about life. And also ruining the story and atmosphere apparently with breaking the wall.

  "Huftt, He won't think too much about it so just RElAx, relax Seojun you're~ fine~ Lets just get yourself ready and go to Jiwoo's house which I'm NOT gOING tO do It hAhA~" Seojun spoke in a sing-song tone dancing around his bathroom. No worries he wore a robe, well the robe weren't tied but he had underwear on.

     After a hard time convincing himself to forget about what he stupidly did yesterday Seojun had come to his senses and clothe himself. 

  Seojun choose a black long sleeve turtle neck combine with black blazer, Trousers slim-fit black with a black leather belt to secure the trouser, And lastly a golden coloured watch strap tightly onto his wrist. And just to be extra Seojun add a fake lip piercing on the side of his lips. Pink rosy lips😏.

  [A/N: I just realised that suit and blazer are different- like yo I've been wondering what the out layer suit name, the one with one or two buttons thing I dunno :')]

   ==================

SFX: Tap  Tap Tap

             Seojun picked a desired song through his car's touchscreen radio they usually have in cars. Either way Seojun had came back to his car after he bought bunch of pastries and more cat's snacks and food, along with few toys he hoped Jiwoo's kittens will love.

    "Alrightty....Letss~ go~!" He sang, pulling away from the parking lot and head straight to Jiwoo's house.  

Bruno Mars  'Runaway Baby' MV
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
               ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ 

   Ding Dong!

    Seojun undid his blazer as he waited and this time he had three paper bags in hand and a bouquet of flower in the other hand. 

  The bouquet itself held another meaning, the colour are blue which Seojun picked it because of Jiwoo and Kayden abilities, from what he saw were blue-ish for him so thats why.