𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐲

Darkness.

Darkness its the only thing the unknown man sees in every part of this 'World' as he glance towards the endless void with small stars twinkling every so often.

 The cries never stop once its starts, many of faint cries surrounded him as if they were mocking him.

   As from time to time he cried every so often, even so it doesn't hurt their ears as it felt distant. Nevertheless the man float on spot, with dreamy eyes and stoic face. 

  The man themselves couldn't felt what he was wearing nor heat, the iciness always been by his side engulfing his senses.

                 Its cold...

   He mindlessly thought to himself, knowing well there isn't any way of banishing the freezing temperature he felt. He missed the feelings of warm food venturing down on his tongue, savouring the flavour.

 The remembrance of drinking hot tea on cold weather that never failed to made him felt better by warming himself up. 

  The comfortable scent of his mother's embrace, or playing at the playground imagining themselves as ruler of the world playing swords fights.

  Perhaps, where the boy used to run freely as a child in a beautiful flower field during spring? Where many types of flower bloomed on those season, before they wither away greeting autumn season?

   It has been a habit for the man to heard such cries, as they couldn't help but to feel sorrowful when it happens.

  Whatever it is he could felt what the other unknown feels. As their eyes shed salty water droplets named 'Tears'. Or perhaps those cries are just his own, mocking him throughout the void.

    slowly crumpling down, hugging their knee close to their chest, burrying their face into it. It has been awhile since the man ever felt stepping on grasslands or sort of floor.

  The man themself doesn't know how long has it been since he woken up floating in dark nothing-ness surrounded with small stars that represent clear jewels.

    "Will I ever... return back to my home?"

"I miss them....."

"i....."

"I want to go home.........Please"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

  Bright airspace with its blue colour shading from light to deep colours paint themselves.

The sun shining brightly as per usual, alongside with its summery rays with wavering views of the sea that glow brightly due to the sun's rays reflecting on the salty waters.

   There is a few breeds of birds that could be seen flying around the Awakened Academy, or some pave their way on the endless seas finding themselves food to devour such as fish who swim up to the surface.

   Even if its sunny, the activities of humans or any other live being didn't stop there as they keep continuing on progressing during the day. Some liked the weather and others don't. Not that it is completely bad.