𝐔𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

It has been only few minutes when Hyun-woo had left his younger brother to rest, going outside to re-collect himself.

  That being said, he'd smoke if he felt frustrated. Today is just one of those days.

  The appealing individual huffed out breath filled with smoky and sweet aroma of tobacco, leather, wood, and old library books that has been fuse together. The aroma is addicting to the attractive male, one of few elements that left him relaxed.

  His sort of drug that resulted him to be a regular smoker, not that it affected his health, one of few advantages as an awakened one.  And so smoking problems are not his biggest worries.

  Hyun-woo took another long drag, his sight wavers with the scenery before him. The nights are always silent, calm, yet dangerous. Many un-expected things could happened, and you'll never knew when exactly.

  Beautifully dangerous what he could see them as. That is why you'll always have to be ready.

 "Huuuft. . . . ."

 He puff out the smoke, leaving obvious trails of its scent, crossing his legs over the other as he lean back with both arms supporting his weight over the picnic table by the gazebo that provided by in the academy outdoor's grounds.

  Chosing to sit with his back facing the table itself.

 The gazebo are quite the sight he pointed out. The floor made out of sturdy spruce planks, smooth concrete rectangular pillars present on specific places to support the large curtain by the top to act as shades. 

  Its a minimalist style, yet has an elegant touch to it. 

 Things in this past days has been rather, interesting. Hyun-woo had seen few talented awakeners along the way, able to meet the principal and other instructor as well. Although so far he only meet those students who visited Seojun today.

  As for some others he only saw them from afar, not caring much about them as he have more important matter to attend. Although he found it strange, about one particular living being.

   That chubby tabby cat with white, orange fur , and darker orange stripes around its body thats 'eye-catching' to see.

   Something about that cat doesn't sit right with him. The way that cat were staring at him earlier back in Seojun's room as if it has its own mind.

  The cat itself seemed to be high on alert around him. He could confirm it after accidentally approach the cat when he wanted to grab a bottle of liquor hidden behind cabinets. Only to have it hissed at him, its fur turned spiky and its tail are upwards, all puffed out.

  Strange.....Really, really, strange. 

  The whole time that cat was staring daggers at him. But then again, the second time he gave that tabby cat a chuuru snack it immediately accept it.

That itself was enough for it to stay quiet for sometime, its anger seemingly to decrease as well, thank the Lord because he just so happend to have left overs chuuru snacks for cats.

  He owns a cat afterall. A lovely  American Short Hair + Tabby Mix, named Eli. Its gender is a female, 6 years old. The cat he raised from her kitten hood, he was fostering her in the first place, but then changed his mind after they bonded through time.

  Hyun-woo described her as a very intelligent animal. He picked up some traits that shows how Eli are more then just you're average cats.

 Eli can understand human language, as she understands Hyun-woo's words. She is very patient as well, She is also a very well-mannered lady and waits for her food unlike her fellow cats that Hyun-woo used to foster.