𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Eh? hEEEEHHH?!" 

The day are just going fine, until Seojun received a letter. Traditional looking one at that. Red wax seal that meant for business from what he had learned, the wax is engraved with unique carvings.

 The man shouted while gripping tightly onto a sheet of paper. Earlier inside of Seojun's office were peaceful, but not after he read a certain mail with a specific stamp that indicates to someone. H-how can this be?! I wasn't even part of it! 

  Seojun scrambled around his seat in search of his cellphone. Once its found he immediately search his brother's number and gave him a call. 

  "Hm?" A low grunt greeted Seojun, it seems Hyun-woo knew it was his brother calling, despite not many knew his private phone number. The younger waste no time as he immediately went to ask away "Hyung did you get the-". 

  "Yes I do. I had finished reading it moment ago before you called" Hyun-woo cuts in knowing well what topic of conversation Seojun brought up. Earlier the very same letter came to him first because he is the chairman of In Corp. 

     "H-hUh? Then...Wait i'll come to you're office" Seojun shutted the call and hurried himself towards the Chairman's office that reside in the tallest floor this building have to offer, being it just a few floor below the roof. 

==================

   "Hyung!! How come you didn't tell me about this first hand?!" Seojun slammed both of his hand onto the hardwood table, however the chairman didn't pay much attention towards Seojun's hostility.

   "Hyung!! you could've told me about it, don't we work in the same company?" Seojun slump onto the chair in front of the chairman's table clearly disappointed at his brother action that made him feel a little left out.

  "Haaah..." Hyun-woo sigh at the sight, finally deciding his brother had calmed down and ready for a proper talk.

    Hyun-woo took out his glasses and place them on the table, facing his face towards Seojun's sour look. "Its not because I don't want you to know, I figured you know eventually"  He calmly said. "Uhuh Suree"  Seojun dragged out the 'E' feeling sour.

      "Are you mad Seojun?"  Seojun didn't bother answer as he childishly turn his head to the other side pouting which Hyun-woo found it adorable. A Man-Child

   "Seojun-ah I'm sorry alright?" Seojun felt shivers came to his body once hearing those words came out of Hyun-woo lips. The pore of his skins bops vaguely as he rub a hand onto them trying to soothe the goosebumps.

   Seojun snapped his head back onto Hyun-woo and gave him the look of disgruntled  "Yah!! don't even try to sweet me up! That sly trick of yours won't work this time!!" It isn't the first time the older uses words to charm and have it his way.

  Contrary of his appearance, it doesn't suit the man really. That is, what Seojun thought. The man looks indifferent towards anything, its almost impossible for seojun to vision Hyun-woo to be a smooth lover.

 "Hem...Then-"  

 "Nevermind that, just tell me what you will do with it" Seojun said, mentioning the letter both brother receive. A poor attempt to shift the conversation, although it works just fine.

  "As part of Korean's Awakened community we will have to participate in helping them as much as we could, even if we are not affiliated with any of those groups" Hyun-woo simplified his explanation as Seojun liked it short with everything included.