𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

In Seojun's previous life, as you know he isn't the healthiest kid out of all. 

   This also affect his social skills as he isn't permitted to go out a lot which he got used to.  And as time passes by he became a closeted person that only stays in their room and only leaving when its needed.

   He didn't bother too much about it since he had a 'Friend'. A friend that stays by his side most of the time and it was very well spent.

   His name was Maroon, A Holland Lop breed of a bunny. its fur were Grey, almost matched his eyes colour, the size of the bunny is the same size as Seojun's hands that he found adorable. And plus floofinnes 

 And plus floofinnes 

[Picture ain't mine]

       Now lets move on to the present!!. Seojun is 20 by the way!!

    "Hnggh.." Seojun moans while he stretch the last bit of fatigue after long day of work.

   Started from day one Seojun already noticed that this body is definitely born from a prestigious family from the looks of it, and he is correct. It is a well known company from both inside and outside of the country. 

   And 'Lucky' for him, he didn't get the next heir position, but even so as part of the In family it still gave him a lot of things to do as a secretary for the chairman who's leading the current Corporation. And that is Seojun's older brother.

  At first Seojun wasn't expecting to have a sibling but he couldn't care less, he'd just made a note not to get on their bad side because that will only put him at disadvantage.

   Fortunately he managed to fix all of the bad relationship previous healthy Seojun had with his family, resulting the family to favour him more then before. And it only grows as times pass by.

  It took the young man lots of time to make it up, even though they forgave him, the mistakes healthy Seojun could never be forgotten.

    "Finally I can rest...Oh right food!" Seojun had always loved food, its one of the things he appreciate since a kid, because he could only eat porridge or plain food at the hospital that provide him daily meals.

  Although there is times where the food are very nice, they even brought him pastries for special occasions too!

   Seojun walked out of his office in hunt for food, whilst doing so he greeted the other employee he meet on the way, positively building his reputation as the great and admirable junior of IN'CORPORATION. 

[A/N: The word IN'CORPORATION is where he works, or IN'Corp for short term]

    There's a place near the In's building that have become very popular few years ago, a cafe that sells pastries and tasty drinks. Either way it is always crowded on regular days, its even worse on the weekends!