Chapter 17 - Amani

"Finally, things are moving great between the two of you" Said Lateefah after having heard what had transpired between Ya Hamid and I.

"Yeah, I just hope things shouldn't end up returning back to the way they were" I said with a sigh.

"Stop thinking that way, nothing will go wrong In Shaa Allah. Just try and make him sleep with you even if it's once, it would strengthen the bond between you two" She said.

"Okay but how?" I asked out of curiosity. "I mean," I continued. "Am I supposed to tell him to make love with me or what?"

"No, not really. Just make sure you don't wear your breeks before going to bed, you should only put on your nightgown that's all. Also, try as much as you can to get his attention to you" She said.

"Okay but sorry, what's breeks?" I asked.

"Breeks? Your pants are your breeks, Amani" She scoffed.

"Oh, hmm! Now I get it" I said giving her a crooked smile. "But wait a minute, am I even ready for love making?" I asked and shifted more closer to her before continuing with my voice lowered. "I mean, there is always this voice that keeps telling me I am too young for it. Plus the fact that I am scared, you know? The last time I checked, my finger cannot even fit into my private part"

"And so?" She scornfully laughed at me. "Don't be naive!"

"I am trying not to but, the thing is Ya Hamid is too big for me. Whenever we have body contact, that tight embrace from the back, I used to feel his genitalia rubbing my butts and wallahi it's not a small thing. I often used to wonder if it can even fit my..." I paused and sighed. "You know what I mean, sister Lateefah"

"Yes I know but the thing is," she cleared her throat. "the tightness of your private part is one of the characteristics of being virgin" She continued. "Again, when a woman's private part is not in an aroused state that is when it will be tight but as soon as you are aroused it will widen itself"

"But..." I said as she proceeded.

"Just like a man's genitalia growing bigger when he's aroused, a woman's private part grows longer and wider - making itself available to accommodate what comes into it next" She demonstrated with her hands. "The science is understandable, Amani, and by the way our private parts are designed to release natural lubricant in order for us not to experience pain during penetration"

"Hmm!" I heaved a sigh folding my arms across my chest.

"Still scared?" She asked.

"Yeah, somehow" I gulped.

"Don't worry dear," she gave me a weak smile. "By the time you do it three to four times, you will start getting used to it. Sometimes you will even be the one to call your hubby for it"

"I doubt that!" I squealed with fear constraining me.

"We shall see!" She smirked at me.

...

After rounding up all our lectures for the day, we decided to remain in our class due to the heavy precipitation that had been taking place since around 2 in the afternoon.

We waited for it to stop but it seemed it was never meant to stop that soon, hence people started beating their chest and entering the rain.

Lateefah wanted to do the same thing but I stopped her, reminding her about the baby she's crying. She didn't care though but I wouldn't let her go either.

We stayed until the class was almost empty, leaving me, her, our class representative and her boyfriend. They had been in the back seat catching fun.

Actually, she held the key to the class and would never leave without making sure everyone has left first and without making sure the class is locked.

Her boyfriend on the other hand was loyal to her, wherever she steps; he steps. They were Agnes and Joel respectively, and among the most talented in the class.

Some minutes to 6 in the evening, Lateefah's husband began disturbing her with calls to return back home. Fortunately for us, Yazid called and informed me that he had arrived and now waiting for me in the parking lot.

We swiftly ran to the parking lot and stormed into the car. Thus, I had her dropped in front of their house before heading to our own house as well.

Upon our arrival home, Ya Hamid welcomed me with a very good news that he had gotten another shop - around Garima. According to him, it was big and the businesses around it were doing good.

"The problem now is, what to sell there. I was thinking about indulging into gadget business like selling phones, ipods, ipads, laptops, etc or home appliances" He said as we headed to the stairs.

"Will the money be enough?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Man gat to start from something, you know? As the business grow, then we will expand it" He said smiling at his own supposedly smart idea.

"Toh, shikenan (alright then)" I huffed.

"But if you have any other option, we may as well give it a try" He said, fastforward to arriving at my room.

"Okay" I dropped my bag on the bed and pulled off my hijab. "What if we turn the shop into a boutique and start selling imported clothes?"

"Like?" He gulped, shutting the door behind him.

"Like English wears, handbags, sneakers, etc" I uttered.

"Oh, nice idea but..." He said walking gently closer to me. "I don't know much about clothing, not to the extent of importing and selling them"

"We can ask around for guidance, Aunt Bahijjah has many customers in the market" I said.

"Okay, I... I will talk to her" He said and beamed at me.

"Alright," I beamed back at him. "Let me go and take shower"

"Before cooking dinner for us?" He wrinkled a brow at me.

"Hmm!" I heaved a sigh remembering the fact that Safiya was still in our family house, she had refused to return back for a reason best known by her.

How I missed the dedicative girl, if she was around she would have cooked for us already.

"Or have you forgotten Safiya is not around?" He added, giggling at me.

"Wallahi I forgot" I deadpanned and watched him as he kept giggling.

"Don't worry, just go and take your shower. I will take us out" He said making me to drop my jaw.

"For dinner?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Yes!" He said with a wink.

"Hmm, alright Ya Hamid but how about Yazid?" I asked.

"We will get him his own on our way back" He replied.

"Alright then, let me hurry up!" I said and quickly headed to the bathroom.

"Bismillah!" I heard him uttered as he undoubtedly hopped the bed.

While in the bathroom, I couldn't stop smiling. Verily, my happiness knew no boundary! Ya Hamid taking me out for dinner? Ma Shaa Allah!

I took my clothes off and turned on the shower.

***************

Hello everyone, sorry for the late update. Sometimes I need to thoroughly think before putting down all the ideas into words. It's not easy, you know? That's why some updates are fast and some are not, depending on the inspiration.

Thanks for reading, and belated happy birthday to Aysha9334. Wishing her more years ahead, Ameen. I know it came late, I am so sorry.