Chapter 19 - Amani

Yesterday I did what Lateefah partially told me and I was able to get Ya Hamid to make love with me.

Sadly, it was a very painful experience and I wouldn't like to talk about it. At some point, I cursed her for fooling me into believing I wouldn't feel any pain.

Today in the morning, I could barely walk to the kitchen. And while preparing breakfast, Ya Hamid came and hugged me from the back.

He began kissing my neck, down to my shoulder. When I complained he turned off the cooker and told me he needed more of what I gave him yesterday.

I tried hard to extricate from his grip but he was stronger than me. He carried me upstairs to my room, landed me on the bed and fought his way into me.

I told him I didn't heal from yesterday's wound but he never listened. I wouldn't blame him, I was the one that unleashed the fire in him.

And I wouldn't blame myself because, it was Lateefah that brainwashed me. I believed everything she said and now I was in trouble.

He began doing his thing, this time around a little bit slower than yesterday. Immediately he reached climax, he mourned and collapsed to my side.

I was lucky it happened so fast today, unlike yesterday when he took forever. I mustered potency and withdrew from the bed, he smiled and licked his lips while staring at me.

I didn't say anything to him, I only managed to walk myself to the door and head back to the kitchen to resume cooking.

After cooking breakfast, I served us in the dining room. We sat opposite, facing each other and eating gently. He kept smiling every now and then whenever our eyes met.

"Was it that hurt?" He broke the silence that crept upon us. I glared at him and continued eating. "I am sorry" He said giggling. "I never knew it would hurt you this badly," he continued. "I just couldn't get enough of you"

He kept talking and smiling but I could only throw glares at him and glances, I couldn't reply him. What was I even supposed to say? I was confused on how our first love went. Somehow though, I was glad we were finally connected.

After eating breakfast, he helped cleared the table while I went upstairs to prepare for school. Something told me I should rest today but I was scared, what if Ya Hamid approach me again for another round of sex?

God knows I might die this time around because I had lost almost all my energy and now, I was just forcing myself to do things not that I had the strength or power to do them.

After preparing, walked downstairs and caught him making a call... his back facing me. "Kai, that thing sweet wallahi" he said to the person he was talking to. "Gaskiya I don't think I would have enough of it just yet," he giggled. "Forget about that bro, it's now I know what I've been missing wallahi" he lamented. "Yes, I owe her some apologies...for not being that kind to her in the first place" he continued. "Of course I have feelings for her, even though I still have feelings for Rahmat Ali as well. ..."

I couldn't wait for him to finish his conversation, I quietly walked to the door and left. My heart beating fast like a drum.

*

While on my way to school, I kept feeling some pain in my abdomen. I knew it would distract me if I should go to school so I told Yazid to just take me to my parents' house which he did.

When we arrived there, I warned him not to tell Ya Hamid that I didn't go to school.

"I won't tell him, I promise" He assured me with a little smile.

"Good!" I said about heading into the gate when he called on me. "Yes?" I wrinkled a brow at him.

"When should I come and pick you up?" He asked.

"The same time you used to pick me up from school!" I rolled my eyes at him and left.

*

My mother was so happy to see me, on the other hand my father was confused. He asked if there was no problem since I looked somehow sad. I told him everything was alright.

Then my mother and I went to her room, we sat on her bed and she took my hands into a clasp with a smile. "Whenever you wear that face, you used to look like your father" She continued. "Tell me, what's the problem?"

"Hum!" I sighed. "I don't even know where to start but it's not a big problem"

"Ma Shaa Allah, since it's not a big problem. Now tell me, what is it?" She caresses my hand.

I huffed and cleared my throat. "Ya Hamid and I made our first love yesterday..." I said as she cut me off guard.

"First love?" She wrinkled her brows.

"Yes, mom" I said feeling embarrassed.

"But I thought you both have been intimate for long?" She said surprised.

"No," I shook my head gently. "Actually, there was a big vacuum between us... but we've sort it out and we are fine now"

"Ya Salam!" She sighed.

"Sorry I kept everything from you, by the way you told me to be patient. I had been patient ever since, and fighting my battle alone" I said almost breaking into tears.

"I am proud of you, Amani" She beamed at me. "You are a strong young woman, stronger than I thought"

"Thank you, mom" I managed to beam back at her. 

"It's okay, so... what do you have for me?" She asked.

"It's my abdomen, it's paining me" I lamented.

"Was Hamid that rough?" She asked.

"Yes, somehow. Now I am scared. Is love making always like this? Painful for the females and enjoyable for the males? I think I would die if I ever allow him to approach me again before I heal" I said trying hard to control myself.

"Calm down, my dear. It's your first time that's why. You will get used to it as time goes on and you will like it" She said, and I couldn't just believe her. "About your abdomen," she continued. "I will get you some herbs to use, they will help you a lot. Also, I would give you some tips about love making"

"Alright mom" I nodded my head. "Thank you"

"You are welcome" She uttered.

As soon as it was time for home, Yazid came and drove me back. Ya Hamid welcomed me warmly and asked why I left without his knowledge. I just apologized and asked if he could go out and get himself and Yazid something for dinner because, God knows, I was exhausted.

"How about you, are you not hungry?" He asked.

"I ate in da... Lateefah's house before coming" I lied. I wouldn't tell him I went to my dad's house, you know?

"It's alright" He said and then escorted me to my room to get some rest.

Just as he left, I locked the door.

He should sleep in his room today!

***************

There you had it, chapter 19.

I hope you enjoyed it?

Sorry for the errs!