[ question ]

-YOU GROAN, YOUR WRIST beginning to hurt because of all the mixing

-YOU GROAN, YOUR WRIST beginning to hurt because of all the mixing. "Quit griping and moaning, (Y/N)! Hurry up with that Dalgona!" Emma scolds, pointing an accusing finger at you. "Shut up! This is hard you know!" You retort back placing your hands on your hips.

Today, you were staying over at Emma's place. You, Emma, Gilda, and Anna decided to sleep over at her place in a way to celebrate your graduation. 'Think of it as the last time us girls will be able to hang out together as highschool students' you recall Anna's words. Emma still lived with her parents, although their house wasn't very far from campus. Naturally, since it was finals season, the four of you had to use the excuse of 'we're gonna study.' to get permission to hang out. Sure each of your parents were skeptical, but they let it pass knowing they would've done the same back then.

So here you were, trying to make Dalgona coffee with a spoon. Emma and Anna were trying their hand at making macarons, while Gilda was baking the cookie dough you had prepared previously. "What?!! No way! Making macarons is twice as hard! I mean how do I even make this top flat??!" She complained as you stuck your tongue out at her. Anna giggled softly as she kept trying to teach Emma how make the icing properly. "Guys, shh! If you're too loud, the cookies won't bake!" Gilda scolded, placing her pointer finger over her lips.

Emma grumbled before ultimately handing the icing pack to Anna for her to take over. "Well you better tell those cookies to deal with it!! I'm out here going insane, and they won't bake because of a little noise??!! Get a grip you cookie dough!" Emma cursed, seemingly scolding the cookies. Gilda shushed her again, keeping her eyes trained on the stove as Anna attempted to hold Emma back from attacking the oven.

You laughed at the girls' antics, making sure to continue your neverending stirring. Suddenly Emma's mom steps in, her eyes a bright green and cheeky smile seemingly copy pasted on her daughter. "Studying, huh?" She teases, leaning on the door frame. You all flinch at her words, flashing the most apologetic smiles you could muster. "I'll forgive it, but please, don't burn the house down." She permits, giving her daughter a knowing look. So this is where Emma gets her carefree nature from. You thought, seeing the striking resemblance in facial expression and general behavior.

"Yes ma'am!" Emma salutes cutely, making all of you follow right after. She chuckles at the soon-to-be graduates childlike actions as she walks away with a small wave. "Alright, back to work for me then!" The orange haired girl declares, pulling up her non existent long sleeves. Anna giggled softly at her upperclassman's behavior, quickly passing her an icing pack. "Here you go, Emma. Please try to do it well this time." The blonde girl reminded gently, giving a small demonstration. "I got this!" Emma states, the determination that radiated of off her infecting you, urging you to work extra hard for this Dalgona coffee. Anna chuckled softly, proceeding to work on her own part.

-

"Cheers!" The five of you said in unison as the glasses make a clanking noise. Somehow, with the help of the gods, you were finally able to finish the treats you had wanted to make. "I put my blood, sweat and tears into this Dalgona coffee, praise me!" You beamed in glee, making everyone burst into a fit of giggles. "Now I might not drink it... I mean, it is a bit unsanitary to drink ones blood, sweat and tears, no?" Anna teased softly, making you pout. "Hey! That was a figure of speech! Now, tell me it's amazing!" You exclaim joyfully, daring anyone to oppose you.