[ graduation ]

—"CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!" The gym burst into loud applause as Norman finished his speech

—"CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!" The gym burst into loud applause as Norman finished his speech. To nobody's surprise, Norman was the batch's top student, so naturally, a speech was to be expected. The entire batch began clearing out the gym, most people starting to idly walk around the highschool one last time.

It had been around two and a half weeks since you and Ray started going out. Nothing much had changed with your relationship, and you were both fine with that. Besides, according to your friends, the two of you were already acting like a couple anyway.

Gilda had come up to you as soon as she could, gifting you a flashdrive with all your compiled memories. "Aw~ thanks Gilda!" You thanked, only to be cut off by a sniffle escaping from her lips. "Are you— crying...?" You ask, as she attempts to wipe her tears. "N-no... I'm just.. a tiny bit overwhelmed..." The girl with glasses choked out a sob as you wrap your arms around her to give her a hug.

"Aww~ you're the best!! Don't worry Gilda, I'll love you forever!" You reassured the younger girl, rubbing soothing circles on her back in an attempted to comfort her. "N-no, I-I know! I love you too (Y/N)!! I'm- I'm just gonna miss you!!!" She sobs into your shoulder, apologizing for crying so much. Still, you thanked her for crying for you. You'd miss her a lot too. I mean, who's gonna be your roommate now?

You sobbed a little yourself, but tried to hold your tears back; not wanting her to feel worse. But being a little overwhelmed yourself, you failed to do so. So you two ended up crying in each other's arms.

Emma, Norman and Ray were in the front. It was no surprise, they were the top of the school, after all. "Big brother!" Anna called out, successfully grabbing Norman's attention. "Ah, Anna. How did I do? I didn't look to stiff, did I?" The albino male greeted calmly. His sister giggled softly. "No, you were great. Oh, and, congratulations!" She replied, passing her brother a delicately wrapped gift.

"Honey, you were great! I am so proud of you." A woman, presumably Norman and Anna's mother congratulated. The woman had her honey blonde hair tied up in a neat bun, while her elegant skin was painted with a rosy color. If she wasn't wearing such a lively smile, most might've assumed she was a ghost.

Norman chuckled at his mother's remark. "Thank you, mom. Where's dad? Did he get lost?" The polite boy responded. "No, your father is currently in the bathroom. He's been holding it in since earlier, but he didn't want to go in case he missed your speech. I heard he had something for you." She added as the three of them began conversing casually.

"Thank you! Congratulations to you too!" The orange haired girl greeted her batch mates. She had spent some time with her parents earlier, now she was going around with a couple friends as a way to kill time. The four graduates planned to go bowling and spend the rest of the day together, however, it seemed that the rest of her friends weren't finished with their respective things they needed to take care of; as such, she decided to go around the school with Nat.