{ℂ𝕙, 𝟙: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕕𝕖}

{3rd Person Pov} [Past]
"Ah, [Y/n] your home." 5-yearold Kalluto said as he hop off the bed and ran towards 13-yearold  [Y/n] hugging her "Sorry I was late." [Y/n] said sounding disappointed at herself as she picked Kalluto up and placed him on the bed "How was training with Illumi today?"

"It was...it was good." [Y/n] said as she removed her kimono showing the scars on her back some healing while some were still bruised [Y/n] then put on her nightgown and turned to face Kalluto seeing him looking down sad "What's wrong?" [Y/n] said confusedly as she walk's toward him and sit's on the bed next to him "Dose it hurt? when him or Milluki hurt you?" [Y/n] eye's widen as Kalluto start's to tear up [Y/n] then hug's him and laid down on the bed letting him lay on her chest "Let's just get some sleep." Kalluto nod's and closes his eye as [Y/n] turn's off the candle light's and put the blanket onto Kalluto she was about to sleep until Kalluto looked up at her "Can you sing to me?" [Y/n] chuckled a little "You really like my singing huh?" she asked as she sat up while Kalluto snuggled up to her covering himself with the blanket  [Y/n] then light's a candle stick and closes her eyes clearing her throat(A/n Play the song) "You and me~ in our playhouse. Living in a veil~ we never need to go without. Memories bring no joy or peace. We are alone~...And all we need~."
---Next day---
=Turing out of the poison=
[Y/n] looked down from the rooftop seeing three kid's playing together 1young girl and 2 teenage boys "What are you thinking about?" 17-yearold Illumi said snapping [Y/n] out of her thought's she looked over her shoulder unfazed by Illumi's presence "Big brother? when did you get here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I've always been here...I'm always watching you." Illumi said looking up at her. [Y/n] stiff up a little and looked back at the kid's seeing them still playing "And since your my adorable little sister important job-"

"I'm fine on my own." [Y/n] said turning around facing him "That won't do. It's my duty as your big brother to raise you into the perfect assassin. Their ride's here." [Y/n] turned around seeing a carriage coming to a stop "Don't show your blood thirst until the moment you kill them. Think of yourself as nothing but an object until then."

"Hai."

"Are you scared?"

"Not really."

"This is what make you one of the Zoldycks." Illumi said patting [Y/n] head gently that's when [Y/n] jump's down while the bodyguard opened the carriage door to his boss once [Y/n] landed on the ground she cut off the bosses head with her sharp nail's. The bodyguard was about to shot her but it was to late she killed the bodyguard by slicing open his neck the chauffeur watched in horror and was about to ride off only to see her standing in-front of him. [Y/n] without hesitation stabbed the chauffeur seeing him bleed to death, Illumi looked down satisfied. [Y/n] walks' through the street's until she saw a ball being rolled towards her "Hey! pass the ball!" the little girl said happily waving at [Y/n]. 

[Y/n] was about to pick it up until Illumi got it "Just for a reminder, you don't need friends. Even if you made one, you would only betray them. And even if you didn't betray your friend, they would betray you. And one day, you will kill that friend." Illumi said as [Y/n] took a step back "Like this." Illumi then drop's the ball and run towards the kids "Wait!" [Y/n] shouted as she watched in horror seeing Illumi killing them "Now then. let's go home." Illumi said walking towards [Y/n] and picked her up as they walk back home.
--three month's later---
=Life and death. Will always lead you to love and regret=
"[Y/n]? what are you doing?" 7-yearold Killua asked seeing [Y/n] opening the window "Kill...can you keep a promise?" [Y/n] asked truing around facing him with a tearful smile Killua nodded "Protect Alluka please."

"B-But why? we're are you going?!" [Y/n] stayed silent and got on one knee kissing Killua's forehead "I'll come back."

"Wait!" Killua said as [Y/n] jumped out the window "Misters, are you ready to leave?" Shigeru asked once he caught her. [Y/n] nodded as Shigeru start's to run carrying [Y/n] bridal style as they leave the Zoldyck's mansion the next day Kalluto woke up by the sound of his mother Kikyo screaming Kalluto sat up and noticed flower's placed on the bed around him "Huh?...[Y/n]?" Kalluto asked but got no response. He jumped off the bed but then saw a letter placed on the nightstand he grabbed it and opened it his eye's widen as he was reading the letter.