{ℂ𝕙, 𝟚𝟞: 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕒}

{Y/n Pov}
I was sleeping on my bed peacefully until I felt someone picking me up "Shigeru I swear if you throw me in the bathtub again I will cut your tail off." I said angrily while leaving my eye's close "Tail?" an unfamiliar voice said I instantly open my eye's and shove myself away from the person and grab my dagger from under my pillow pointing it at a young man with gold eyes and wavy, shoulder-length plum hair that was clipped in a ponytail "Don't hurt my prince!" a tall man with slate-gray eyes and short, stark-white hair. Two long locks of his hair are adorned with beads said while shielding his so call prince "Prince?" I said in confusion as I lower my dagger "Yes! I am prince Soma. We've meet in the Phantomhive manor last time!" the young man with purple hair said happily

"Prince Soma?...Damn it. Shigeru!" I said as I laid back down on my bed while balancing the dagger my finger, we hear the door open and I turn my head seeing Shigeru walking into my room "Ah, Misters did you get a goodnights rest?" Shigeru asked as he shut the door behind him and walked over to me "Quit trying to make small talk and explain." I said sitting up and throwing my dagger at the wall hitting it "Of course, he is prince Soma the son of the king of Bengal. And that is his butler Agni."

"Ok but explain to me WHY THE BLOODY HELL?! ARE THEY IN MY MANOR!!" I shouted pointing at them "Misters, please use your inside voice also the reason there here is because of lord Ruka. Do remember that you've agreed to take care of his guest. And from what I'm seeing, I guess that the guest he wanted to invite was...these two. Ah, will you look at that we're 5minutes late for breakfast." Shigeru said as he looked at his pocket watch I sigh in annoyance and look back at the Soma and Agni "Leave I have to change." I said waving them off "But don't you need a maid to change you?" Soma asked pointing at Shigeru seeing him looking through the closest "I said out!" I said pushing them out of my room and slamming the door shut "My Misters, is that some way to treat your guest?" Shigeru asked while chuckling "Correction there Ruka guest not mine." I said as I walk inside the bath-room and started brushing my teeth once I finished I walk back inside the bedroom see Shigeru laid the clothes' down on the bed he then turns around and start's taking off my nightgown after that he placed the corset around my waist and tightens it once that he then put's me on a white long sleeve suit that had black designs on it he button up the suit all the way up to my neck "No collar?" I asked felling my neck Shigeru shook his head no "There is no need Misters, Shuu made sure this one could cover it." Shigeru said as he sat me down and put me on my white sock's and black pant's after that he put me on black boot's he then sat me on the chair and started doing my hair into a ponytail with a boho twist.

Once me and Shigeru left my bedroom we heard cheerful scream's coming from downstairs, we walk down and into the dining-room seeing Soma lifting Alluka up in the air as she squealed of joy while Killua laughed "...I guess I can skip breakfast." I said as Shigeru nodded in agreement as we walk out and made our way over to the training room "Anything on the agenda today?" I asked as Shigeru opened the door for me "At 11:45am to 12:20pm you have fencing following that at 12:24 to 1:40pm is piano lessons, 2:30 to 3:32pm is Lunch with Ruka, after that at 4 to 5pm dinner will be served, and at 5:20 to 8pm we have a circle meeting in Ruka's libary and after all that at 9pm it's off to bed." he said I nodded and was about to enter the room until I was lifted up "What the he-"

"Your just like Ciel. Well not today you and me are having fun." Soma said as he started walking while carrying me "My apologies but my Misters, wishes to train first." Shigeru said as he took me out of Soma's arm's "Train? Can we watch?!" Alluka asked popping up, behind Soma, while Agni running over to us with Killua on his shoulder's "Give him back!" Juuzou said as him and Juvia tried to grab Killua but Killua kept laughing "This is going to be a long day...and it's only morning." I said as Shigeru nodded in agreement as we all entered the training-room.

{3rd person Pov}
"Alright then Misters, which weapon shall we use today-"

"So many weapons!" Soma said cutting off Shigeru as he walk's inside the room with Agni following behind, [Y/n] ignores Soma and was about to grab one of the black Qiang spear until she felt herself being picked up again "Now let's go out!" Soma said happily as they walk to the door until Shigeru yanked [Y/n] away from Soma and placed her back down on the floor "Prince Soma please. my Misters, is very busy today so if you don't mind I suggest you to either leave the room or stay here and watch." Shigeru said as he grabbed one of the rapiers and threw it at [Y/n] while he grabbed the other. Juvia walked towards the middle of the room while [Y/n] and Shigeru across from each other.