{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟞: 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒} 𝕡.𝟜 𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖

{Gotoh Pov}
I see Illumi whip [Y/n] left and right, up and down I couldn't bare it any more I clench my fist until Illumi stopped "Are you done already?" [Y/n] asked unfazed as she looked up at Illumi "For now yes. Gotoh get her down from there and take her to her room. I will expect her to dress properly." Illumi said as he left his cabin I walk over to [Y/n] and was about to remove the chain's until I see her break them off one by one "Snowflake, do you need me to assist you with anything?" I asked as I helped her off the bed "Just get me dressed Shi- I mean Gotoh." [Y/n] said I nodded and started to remove her clothing {How dare that man steal my place. Not to mention that she got my name mixed up with his! I will kill Shigeru and reclama my rightful spot as her personal Butler.} I thought as I put her into some different clothing [Pick any one]

"Is this to your liking Snowflake?" I asked "I don't hate it but I surely don't like it either

"Is this to your liking Snowflake?" I asked "I don't hate it but I surely don't like it either. Honestly I can't remember the last time I wore something like this. Oh well, as long as I can mange through this bloody ship the sooner I can return home." [Y/n] said I sat her down back on the bed and was about to remove the chocker around her neck until she stopped me from doing so "Leave it there. Just do my hair." 

"Yes Snowflake." I said as I untied her hair and started brushing it once I finished styling her hair I turn her around and started putting her sock's on and later white boot's that had black laces "Shall we get going Snowflake?" I asked she nodded and took my had as we made our way out of Illumi's room "Ah! Miss are you alright?!" Juuzou asked as he stood up and ran over to [Y/n] "Yes I'm alright. Glad to see that you followed my order's." 

"Of course I did! what kind of butler would I b-be!" Juuzou said as he followed behind us as we made our way into her new cabin room. I open the door and let her walk in first "[Y/n] good your finally here. Since Shigeru is no longer with you I'm giving you a new personal butler, one that can do everything Shigeru can and so much more."  Illumi said as a butler with short white hair and wearing a mask emerged from the shadow's "I'm Hisito Alaka. I'm honored to be your personal butler Ms. Zoldyck." Hisito said as he walked over to [Y/n] and bowed to her "He will be by your side. So don't cause any trouble for me alright." Illumi said [Y/n] clenched her fist and nodded "As you wish...my dear brother." [Y/n] said as her, Hisito, and Juuzou walked out leaving me with Illumi "Gotoh go check on Alluka. Who knows what she's planning to do."

"Yes master Illumi." I said as I left the cabin and made my way to where Alluka was being kept at {Mark my word's Shigeru. I will. end. you.}

{Juuzou Pov} 
I kept walking behind them feeling nervous and scared at the same time "Misters if you'd like for me to say a few word's. I'm honestly deeply honored to work beside you until the day I die, I will prove my devotion, and be a great butler then that pa-" Hisito was cut off by being slapped across the face by [Y/n] "I will know that your worthy once I see it with my own eye's. Until then keep your mouth shut." [Y/n] said sternly "Yes my Misters." Hisito said with a smirk as they continued walking we made it into a ball room "Oh my! this place is huge!!" I said in excitement until I notice [Y/n] look around the room "Is something troubling you Misters?" Hisito asked "No just get me a drink."