So....

Editor: "...No."

 Me: "Here me out-"

Editor: "No! how many times have you done this shit?! 2...3?! 3 fucking times!"

Me: "Listen! let me finish-"

Editor: "No! you always do the same shit over and over again, and you said this would be the last time. Well?!?! is it?!"

Me: "N-No...but what if I just do it, that way we can have longer and more detailed stuff then things that are already their like a cut!"

Editor: "Yeah, ok. But-"

Me: "WE HAVEN'T EVEN ONCE HAD ROMACE SEANCE WITH CIEL OR ALIOS!!"

Editor: "Ok...fair point but-"

Me: "Not only that but all of the love interest are rarely in the shot! and if their are it's like their background characters!!"

Editor: "Writer..."

Me: "And when were writing! some of the chapter's feel rushed or doesn't make sense! Like with the ship arc when we introduced the new servant Juzzou! I loved having the idea of him but when they got him it never showed how the rest reacted!"

Editor: "So...were really doing this?"

Me: "Maybe! I mean...YES!!"

Editor: "My goodness your a pain in the ass, but we are related so that's a good thing."

Me: "Egg's-fucking-xactly! WE ARE MAKING A NEW BLACK BUTLER BOOK AND ITS LIKE THIS ONE SO WERE RE EDITING IT WITH A BETTER FUCKING DIOLAGE!!"

Editor: "Will we be deleting this on?"

Me: "FUCK NO....yeah, no. We won't delete it but we will only leave it up until the new edited book has the same about of chapters and more like this one. And once that BAM! it's gone-"

Editor: "What about the oneshot's and stuff like that, like bloopers-"

Me: "WE WILL KEEP IT AS WELL-"

[Y/n]: "Are you serious? your making a re make of this one..."

Shigeru: "I believe they are Misters-"

Me and Editor: "NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!"

Coming soon...To a wattpad near yo-

No your not doing that.

YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING!!