Author's note

Ehem.....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! MOTHER FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Ok let's just turn this long story short or into some point's

1. Broken Computer "I mostly write in my computer."
2. School and work 
3. Family drama "Mostly parents going on and off at eachother"
4. Writer's block "This is due to lack of sleep"
5. Selfcare 
6. Editor breaking his arm.
7. Trying to work on new book for Bb x Reader "If you have any thought's about improvement please for the love of bloody hell let me know so we could put it for the new one."

BUT!!!! HEAR ME OUT!!! Since lucky we made 2chapter's of the first new BB x R book that should be out tonight...hopefully-

As for my improvements so I could FUCKING FINSIH THE BOOK AND MAKE ARCS!!!
1. Make a doc and list how each story will go and follow w/ chapter numbers
2. No gif's unless necessary
3. Keep rewatching BB and shows that show the same theme/era
4. POV music or music from 1800's
5. Have a fucking schedule
6. Let editor reread it twice then edit, then reread it again to see if it sound's good.

And on another note before I leave to continue finishing up the ch, 2 of my new bbxR 
1. Reader/[Y/n] has any skin color, but I won't put down "Skin color" [S/c]. I know- I know, but hear me out. I don't want any person of color feel left out, or think that I'm gonna do the typical [Y/n] slander, No. she is just going to be any skin color and you can imagine any parent having the same skin tone. This is not my choice but is was advice given to me by an anonyms person who won't be name due to safety reason's. 
It was a request that wnet back and forth between editor and the person.

2. ...[Y/n] is gonna get a big cat, end of story

3. Me and editor would still want to thank everyone who enjoyed or read my story. Now I must get going, love you all!!