{ℂ𝕙,𝟚𝟝: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥}

{Ciel Pov} 
"And that's checkmate." I said knocking over Eliot's king piece with my knight "I'm afraid so *sigh* what a bother some, first you invite me here to chat and now you beat me in a simple game of chess why my own father would punish me if he saw me lose." Eliot said with a weak chuckle as I hum in response as I rearrange the chess piece's "So...how is [Y/n] doing?" I asked until I noticed Eliot giving me a surprised look "Oh my! didn't lady Elizabeth tell you?" Eliot asked as I shook my head no "Oh dear, well [Y/n] is currently in Italy with her uncle's since there trying to investigate the recent death's that was going on in a village. But I do hope she come back home safe, I would never forgive myself if something happened to her." Eliot said as he moved his pawn "Hmm, strange hearing that sentence coming out of your mouth." I said as I move my pawn.

"Why is that? surely you could know how that feel's- Oh wait...sorry, sorry I've forgotten that you've haven't seen her in such a long time." Eliot said I started getting more irritated by his responses "Well I've known her long the you've had but enlighten me." I said hearing Eliot chuckle "Well for starter's...you don't keep hold of your valuables." he said I look up at him seeing him smirk "What are you getting at Eliot." I asked sternly until I see him lean closer to my face "That is something for you to figure out." he said as he knocked over my king piece "My apologies but may I use your phone room for a bit." Eliot asked I nodded seeing him get up from his chair and leave my game room {Just what exactly are you Eliot?} I though narrowing my eye's at the door.

{Sebastian Pov}
I was walking through the hall's but then heard Eliot in the phone room speaking with someone I lean in closer to the door so I could get a better hearing on what he's saying "Oh sir, you know I've got this. Seeing how desperate you are on getting rid of Zenzo, but I can't blame you. Your niece dose look tast-...my apologies sir for speaking with such foul language. Good day." Eliot said as he hung up {Indeed you used foul language to describe something as beautiful as her into some snack.} I thought in annoyance until the door sung open "Huh? oh! hello Sebastian sorry I didn't see you there." Eliot said happily I put on a fake smile "It's quite alright my lord." I said he nod's and walk's off "Tell your master I'm taking my leave. Seems that lord Druitt need's me to help him with something. You know how nobles are with their wok, any how. Ta-ta." Eliot said waving me off as he continued walking but I narrowed my eye's at him 

{3rd person Pov}
"Another death as accrued?" [Y/n] asked tiredly as her and Shigeru looked at the cold dead body "Yes, they say that all the victim's bodies we're found in different lakes, pond's, and the ocean. Not only that but the killer is threating your uncle Ruka's reputation." Shigeru said [Y/n] nodded "Why am I dragged into this?! I know I'm fabulous and all but why me!" Ruka said whining until Kiji smacked that back of his head "Will you shut up! it was bound to happen some day!" Kiji said angrily "Oh, shut up! your just mad-"

"Mad?! I'm not the one that woke up at 3 in the morning just to whine about losing a boot!"

"That boot. Cost me 2,000 dollars! may I remind you!"

"2,000?! just for some boot's?! are you just an idiot or a kappa!"

"Well at least I don't flock around like a pheasant!"

"Pheasant?! why you-"

"Enough!" [Y/n] shouted angrily, shocking Kiji, Ruka, Eliot, Honey, and Shigeru in the processes "If you both keep fighting through out this investigation might as well make me do all the work while you both fight like little kids!" [Y/n] said walking off with Shigeru following behind "Eh?! [Y/n], darling! please come back!! we're sorry!" Kiji and Ruka said while chasing after her with Honey and Eliot following behind.

After an hour of looking around the street's, talking to people who witness the murder, and Lau. Ruka and Kiji we're getting a bit hungry "[Y/n] dear, why don't we grab a bite to eat? I know the best café here in Londo-"