{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟚: 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖} 𝕡.𝟙

{3rd person Pov} [Past Flashback]
11-yearold [Y/n] was in her grandmother's room playing the violin for her once she finished she put the violin back in it's suitcase and hid it under her grandmother's bed "That was a lovely performance [Y/n]." her grandmother said [Y/n] eye's light up and smiled happily "Thank you grandmother." [Y/n] said as she hugged her "Now run along my little killer. You don't want your mother to get upset now do you?" [Y/n] shook her head no and walked off shutting the door behind her. She dropped her smile and went back to her serious face as she made her way downstairs "There you are, I was about to start looking for you but it seems you already knew that." 15-yearold Illumi said as he patted [Y/n]'s head they waked over to the study room and Illumi opened the door "This will be your new study partner since the last one was a waste. And we both don't want that to happen again, right?"

"Yes." [Y/n] said as she looked up and noticed a boy with brown hair and green eye's look up at her "Huh? Ah!"

" [Y/n] said as she looked up and noticed a boy with brown hair and green eye's look up at her "Huh? Ah!"

Illumi left the study-room shutting the door behind him "Present yourself." [Y/n] said as the young boy looked up from his book facing [Y/n] "I-I'm Zenzo Akira! I believe your [Y/n]?" the boy named Zenzo said [Y/n] nodded and walked over to him cupping his cheek's. Zenzo blushed while [Y/n] inspected his face "You decided to be my study partner?...You must really hate living right?" she asked Zezno looked in disbelief and shook his head no "N-No! I love living! W-Why would you ask tha-"

"Enough talking and let's just study." [Y/n] said as she un-cupped his cheek's and pulled out a chair for herself sitting next to Zenzo "So what are we studying?" she asked "Oh, It's biology so we might need to do some outside work for this but as long as your ok with it...are you ok with it?" he asked [Y/n] nodded and grabbed a biology book and started reading it after hour has passed Zenzo felt something on his shoulder "Plants? do you admire them?" [Y/n] asked causing Zenzo to stiff a little "Oh, you scared me also yes I do admire them! but only the poisonous types any other plant and those are just worthless to me." Zenzo said as he showed a picture of a poisonous flower to [Y/n] "This is Lix of Oath. Because it deceives the eye." Zenzo said in excitement "Huh...Explain."

"Of course! The Linx of Oath or Linx for short is a type of flower that has poisons leaves growing out of it, people say that it can cause great pain to those that touch it with there bare hand's or death if it's ever consumed. A-And it's the best flower out there!" Zenzo said he then looked over at [Y/n] seeing her write something down on a piece of paper "You said it was Linx correct?" she asked Zenzo nodded and [Y/n] hopped off her chair and walked over to the bell-ringer, grabbing the rope and ringing the bell after 5minutes have passed the door opened reveling Gotoh "Yes?" he asked [Y/n] handed him the piece of paper and Gotoh read it "I want you to get that flower for me. Zenzo say's it's poisonous and I want it." [Y/n] said Gotoh nodded and smiled "Yes my snowflake." he said as he left the study-room shutting the door behind him "Scary- Wait snowflake?!" Zenzo said a little confused "He's Gotoh we got him two year's ago and he's the only butler that I allowed to call me by any name he want's so he chose snowflake due to my hair being white. Also he's the second person I trust since he can keep secrets from my mother." [Y/n] said as she walked over to Zenzo and sat next to him