{ℂ𝕙. 𝟝: 𝕋𝕖𝕒 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖}

{Ciel Pov}
"Why are you here?!" I asked seeing Alios walking out of his carriage with Claude following behind "Because unlike you I got an invite." Alios said with a smirk "Damn, I'm already late for that date! can we just talk to [Y/n] please!" Ayoto said while shaking Karou "Fine." Karou said as they all walk to the front's doors and enter the manor "Karou who are they? and why is Ayoto  here?" Juvia asked walking over to them "There here because Alios has tea with [Y/n]-san today as for Ayoto he's here to deliver some files to [Y/n]-san and Ciel want's to speak with he-"

"Currently my Misters, won't have time for any business today since she is currently busy with her uncle." Shigeru said as we look up seeing on top of the staircase looking down at us "Oh I'm not here for that. You see I have an invitation to her manor." Alios said as he took put a letter from his coat "Alright then. How about you sir?" Shigeru asked "I don't have an invi-"

"He's! with me. I have to show [Y/n] some files due to the recent murders here in Landon." Ayoto said "Ah, right. Well then Juvia go take our guest to the garden while I take theses gentlemen to her study. And please use the fake door." Juvia nodded and gestured Alios to follower her with Claude following behind "Come along now my lords. My Misters, doesn't have all day." I nodded and walked up the stairs with Ayoto and Sebastian as we made our way to the study-room *Knock knock knock* "Enter." [Y/n] said Shigeru nodded and opened the door for us we enter the room seeing [Y/n] writing on some papers "Make it quick." she said not taking her eye's off the paper "Right. [Y/n] here are your files for Ms. Lillia and her father Eric Hetro." Ayoto said as he placed the file on her desk we see a black cat jump on the desk and rip the file open taking out papers and photos. "Hold on a secon-"

"Mr. Phantomhive, do remember that I risked my life to get you here. Now be a good queens dog and hush up." Ayoto said annoyed [Y/n] sighed and leaned back on her chair pincking the bridge of her nose "Ayoto what did I tell you about brining uninvited guest?" [Y/n] asked as she let go and looked up at Ayoto "A-Ah, to not do it again or else we lose our place's." Ayoto said [Y/n] nodded and waved her hand at us "I'll let this slide since your car did get shot multiple times." [Y/n] said as Ayoto sighed in relief "Thank you [Y/n]. Now then we shall be on our way since I don't what my boss to start barking at me." Ayoto said with a small chuckle "You sure you don't want to stay over for tea? since your already here." [Y/n] said Ayoto shook his head no "Nah, I don't want to be a bother but I bet Ciel wouldn't mind." [Y/n] looked over at me waiting for my answer "I don't mind having tea with you." I said bowing at her. 

{It's better to watch how Alois treat's her.} I thought while me and Sebastian followed Shigeru to the garden room while clenching his fist as blood dripped down "I wanna ask you something Shigeru." I said Shigeru stops walking causing us to stop "My lord if you want to see the light of day again I suggest that you make this your last time seeing my Misters," Shigeru said with a demonic voice as he slammed the metal doors open at ease "Now let's go." he said as his voice slowly went back to normal me and Sebastian looked surprised seeing [Y/n]'s garden look like a winter wonderland we kept on walking through the garden and across the bridge making our way to the tea garden I see Ruka patting [Y/n]'s head with a soft smile, Alios sipping tea with Claude standing behind him, and a young man stareing at [Y/n] "Your highness are you leaving early?" Shigeru asked as Ruka walked over to him "Yes sadly, since me and my brother have to go to Italy this week since we need a vacation away from London." Ruka said happily "Well then. Juvia!"

"Y-Yes Shigeru!" Juvia said looking up while braiding [Y/n]'s hair "Go tell the twin's to get the carriage ready for Ruka." Shigeru said Juvia nodded and let go of [Y/n]'s hair walking over to Ruka "This way your Highness." she said as she walked off with Ruka following behind "Honestly Misters, why must you let her do that to your hair." Shigeru said while un braiding [Y/n]'s hair while Sebastian pulled out a chair for me letting me sit "Your uncle reminds me of a fish." Alios said giggling