{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟝: 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒} 𝕡.𝟛 ℝ𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

{3rd person Pov}
 Once they made there way to the 1st floor of the ship Tsubone walk's over to one of the meatal door's "Master Alluka is in there if you wish to see hi-"

"Open it. I wanna see her right now." [Y/n] said coldly as she gave a death glare at Tsubone "Very well, but your butler will stay be-"

"Don't make me repeat myself. Open it or else I will kill Amane!" [Y/n] said as she punched the wall causing it to crack all the butlers looked surprised expect for Shigeru, Illumi, and Tsubone "Very well . But Gotoh has the key so you might to wait for a little bit." [Y/n] stayed quite but everyone could feel the rage growing inside of her until they heard footstep's approaching "I apologies for being late." Gotoh said [Y/n] rage died down and she looked over at Gotoh "Open it. That's and order." she said "Yes, my Master." Gotoh said as he pulled out the key from his pocket and made his way over to the medal door's Shigeru narrowed his eye's at him and so did Gotoh "Shigeru."

"Gotoh." Shigeru said as Gotoh unlocked the door's without breaking eye contact with him "You may enter Ma-" Gotoh cut himself off noticing [Y/n] walking with with Shigeru and Juuzou following behind, once they entered Gotoh locked the door behind them "Keep them in there until I return, Am I clear?"

"Yes master Illumi." the butlers said bowing at him Illumi nod's and walk's away {I'm glad your back, Snowflake.} Gotoh thought as he tried not to smile

{Y/n Pov}
Once I entered the room Alluka as kept in. My expression soften seeing her play with some toy's "Huh? *gasp* Neesan!" Alluka said happily as she stood up facing me "Alluka." I said as I got on one knee with open arm's while she ran towards me and hugged tightly "I know that I've been gone for such a long time...I'm sorry." I said hugging her back "It's fine. I'm just so happy! *sigh * I really missed your smell." I chuckle and pick her up spinning her around "Well! I'm planning to keep you by my side for now on!" I said as sat back on the floor she laughed in response while still hugging me until she let go of me and stood up "Neesan, die now!" Alluka said while pointing at me with her finger gun "Alright."

"Bang!" she said I place my hand on my chest and fall on the ground while the red liquid as now staining my black vest "Ah! M-Miss is d-dead!" Juuzou said in a panic but Shigeru chuckled "Doggy ! bring Neesan back to life!" Alluka said happily "Of course Master Alluka." Shigeru said and walked over to me and getting on one knee as he swing's his left hand from side to side "I now order you~. to wake up ~!" Shigeru singed as he slapped my forehead "Ah, my apologies." Shigeru said but Alluka watches in excitement seeing me slowly stand up "Boo!" I said as she begins to laugh. I go under my vest and remove a now squished strawberry from it "Are you alright Misters,?" Shigeru asked looking down at me "I'm fine but I thought you'd go gentle." I said while rubbing my forehead "Well it has been a while." Shigeru said "Neesan let's play a word game." Alluka said "Alright, you first." I said Alluka nod's and start's thinking of a word while Shigeru stand's up and walk's over to the wall

{Shigeru Pov}
I lean against the wall with my arm's crossed "You better speak up." I said in annoyance as the young man with white hair look's away from me and bow's "M-My apologies! I presume that you are Shigeru. Miss's personal butler." the man with white hair said nervously "That's correct I'm her only. butler and nothing more. And you are?"

"Ah! I'm Juuzou the new butler! she told me that you would train me to become a...a...a..."

"A pawn?"

"A what?" I sigh and turn around facing Juuzou "A pawn. You see my Misters, doesn't allow any random person to work for her but if she dose it's only because she see's you a something useful such as gathering information, strength, or sacrifice. Either way I highly doubt that you would even last one day in her manor." I said until I notice Juuzou shaking in fear "Pull yourself together young man. And act natural." I said sternly he nod's and stood still {Hopefully we can still find a way out of here.} I thought as I look back at Misters and Alluka playing "Neesan! give me a hug." Alluka said my Misters nod's as she jump's into her arm's and hug's her while she hug's her back that's when we hear a phone ring I answer the phone hanging on the wall "Yes?"