{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟟: 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒}𝕡.𝟝 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣, 𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣

{Y/n Pov}
"Nee-san?" I heard Alluka say I pull out of the hug seeing her eye's open "Yeah, its me now let's g-" I cut myself off seeing Alluka with an angry face "Did you make Nanika cry? did you?!" 

"I-I...well you se-"

"She's all curled up now! and crying her eye's out! apologies to Nanika!" Alluka said as he got off the bed and still started at me with anger "But what if..."

"Go say your sorry! if your nice to me you have to be nice to Nanika as well! ok! If you wanna protect me like you say you do then you have to protect Nanika too!" I was in shock at Alluka word's and seeing her mad at me for once "But if your going to be mean to Nanika! the I hate you!" {Hate...hate...hate...} I place my left  wrist onto my mouth and bite into it as hard as I can until I saw blood drip out still hearing Alluka's angry whimpers "Alluka, thank you for saying that. I guess since I was scared of big brother Illumi for so long. I thought he'd make you do thing's against your will as well...I thought my option was perfect but turn's out I was an idiot. Can you please, bring Nanika back out?" I asked Alluka nodded and closed her eye's again as she slowly transformed into Nanika I got off the bed and got on one knee bowing at Nanika

 "Nanika please forgive me for what I've done. I'm sorry for being such an idiot, I always think about the consequences without seeing the out come. I hated every second of being in that family. Being told what to do, kill people just for money, and never having the freedom to say or do whatever you wanted. And now that I've left it wasn't just me who he was after but Killua and you now. I was so connived into saving Alluka that I forgot that are a human being as well. I'm sorry...but I swear for now on that I'll protect you! just don't grant other peoples wishes! Me, Shigeru, and Killua will be there to praise you for now on in anytime and anywhere. So please come out...please Nanika, I'm sorry." I said with my head down until I felt a hand touch my head I look up and see Nanika look down on me with tear's in her eye's "Kay..." Nanika said I stand up and limitedly pick her, hugging her "Nanika...will you forgive me for being such a bad big sister?" I asked while trying not to cry "Kay." Nanika said as her wrapped her arm's around my neck and hugged me "I...love you, [Y/n]."

{Claude Pov}
We hear the door open and I turn around seeing Misters carrying Alluka "My, Misters, did you hurt yourself again?" Shigeru asked as he grab's [Y/n] left wrist and lick's off the bite mark's "There, good as new." {Did he just heal her? how...} I thought until we where interrupted by a  a loud bang "What the devil was tha-"

"Shigeru let's go." [Y/n] said cutting off Alios as she ran off "[Y/n]! wait!" Alios said as he chased after her with me and Shigeru following behind [Y/n] kicked open some door's and entered the empty ballroom once we entered I was shocked seeing Zenzo and Juuzou tied up with sting's and hanging  down from the ceiling "Huh? what?...Ah! Miss [Y/n]!! over here!" Juuzou said looking down at up "Shigeru this is an order, get them down now!" [Y/n] said Shigeru nodded and pulled out this glass butter knives throwing them as it cut each string "Claude! catch them!" Alios said "Yes, my highness." I said as I caught Zenzo while Juuzou landed on his feet "What the devil happened?" [Y/n] asked in anger "W-Well you see I was getting Elizabeth until I saw her cabin completely empty. I was about to run until-"

"Until I came along." A man voice said we all look at the top of the staircase seeing a man with white short hair and wearing a mask holding onto some short of weapon "Ah, Misters why are with such a lowlife butler when you can have me. After all...I will make a bloody feast out of you!!" the man said as he jumped off the stair's and pointed his weapon at [Y/n] "Misters!" Shigeru said as he pulled [Y/n] into his arm's dodging the man's attack "How dare you intervene with my feast!" the man said as he was about to attack [Y/n] again until a chainsaw came flying from the wall and hit the man's chest "Not today! she isn't scheduled for death yet." A reaper with read hair said with a smirk(A/n: Play music)