Chapter 10

Of course, when people point out things others don't like it causes a war.

"You didn't help us decide what to do so you can't complain now." I was quick to argue with Shoto about how he was being blind to Bakugo's statement.

"He's not spouting bullshit from his mouth Todoroki, you're being ignorant because you don't like what he's saying." I didn't move from my spot on the couch as Shoto glared at me.

I was right and he knew it, he'd blow off steam later anyways.

"Doesn't all this make you mad, it isn't like we wanted villains to show up and ruin everything for everybody. Why do we have to be so concerned about what these weaklings feel?! Stop trying to get on their good side, we're not here to make friends, we're here to fight! If we're going to put on a show, than we can't hold anything back! Let's murder everyone in UA, with killer music!" They began chanting Bakugo's name despite being angry at him only moments ago.

I could still bee Shoto's glare on me as I smirked, I really did rile him up. I didn't really get back into the conversation about the concert unless I was directly asked a question, though I stayed focused enough to know where we were in the planning. We'd use the gym for the rave and we'd be preforming rave/rock club music with Jiro on the bass, Momo on the keyboard, and Bakugo on drums.

Of course, not we were left with the issue of the singer. Aoyama, Mineta, and Kirishima all tried to convinced the class but non of them were exactly good singers.

"Nakano, don't you sing?" I shook my head as I laughed.

"I can sing a few songs that sound decent, but beside those if I sing I'd cause an avalanche. I think we should stick with Jiro as our singer." After a little convincing we got Jiro to sing.

She's a great singer, her voice hits the right notes and doesn't scratch at my ear drums. I wouldn't go as far as an Angel singing from the heavens, but she was still really good. Her singing kind of reminded me of Sirens singing to lure in pirates.

It didn't take much, or really anything at all, to convince the class that Jiro would be the vocalist. After we got done with that topic we went onto guitarists. Denki volunteered quickly and played the guitar well, when Mineta volunteered as well we had our doubts and were right when we gave him a guitar and he couldn't even reach the strings. Tokoyami was quickly recruited when he picked up the guitar and played a quick riff.

It was one in the morning when everything was sorted out but we couldn't complain, we didn't even know the time had passed that far. We had the Band team that consisted of Jiro, Tokoyami, Denki, Momo, and Bakugo. The Effects team, Kita, Kirishima, Sero, Shoto, Aoyama, and Me. The Dance team was built up out of the rest of the class, Tsuyu, Uraraka, Sato, Cathleen, Suto, Izuku, Mina, Mineta, Ojiro, Hagakure, Iida, and Shoji.

Iida sent us off to rest which Tofu and I were happy to return to my room exhausted. It wasn't long before I fell asleep with Tofu cuddled to my chest.