Chapter 13

"There's a lot of people out there." I slapped Uraraka's back as I passed by her.

"At least they're not throwing rotten fruit at us," I walked away from Uraraka as she sighed in relief. "for now. OW!"

I rubbed the back of my head as Mina glared at me.

"Sorry." I groaned as the lights turned off and the curtains opened to show the band team as everyone cheered.

The dance team stood in a line at the front of the stage all with their left fist extended in the air as their beginning pose. As Bakugo yelled and created an explosion I quickly activated my quirk and waited for my cue.

When Aoyama first flew up I began using my cool flames to create an upwards jet of flames to burst from the spaces on either side of Bakugo. As the snow from Kirishima destroying Shoto's ice came down I created snowflake shapes with my cool flames to let off enough light to make it look like it's glowing till Aoyama and Izuku got into action. From where I stood in the cat walk I could see Eri smiling. As the song finished I created a large projection of a dragon on stage and made it shoot one final jet of flames as it roared out as the music cut off.

After we cooled off a little we began cleaning up Shoto's ice. Bakugo and I were put on melting duty to melt Shoto's ice using our quirks as everyone brought over pails to the sink. As people walked past they congratulated us on a great performance. Mineta was surprisingly working really hard to get the ice over to Bakugo and I to melt.

"What could possibly get that little perv working so hard?" I sighed as I continued to melt ice.

"Probably the beauty pageant." I turned around and saw Togata and Eri.

"Hey you two." I smiled and crouched down to greet Eri.

"Eri, why don't you tell Kano about what you thought of the dragon at the end?" I smiled as Eri began expressing her excitement as she explained in sounds and broken sentances.

"And then it went Roar and sip out fire and I was all Wow!" I smiled widely as I nodded along as I listened.

"You think it was that cool Eri?" She nodded and I held out my hand palm up.

I made a dragon from my cool flames so Eri could touch it and not get worried about being burnt. It roared and Eri's eyes widened as she gawked at it.

"It even has the same cool horns as you!" I reached for my horns in wonder and the dragon disappeared as Eri became distracted by my horns instead.

"Hold on super tight Eri!" I hovered by hands below Eri as she held on tight to my horn as I stood up.

Eri being small let go seconds after I stood up and I caught her in my arms as she giggled. Her arms tightly hugged onto my neck as I kissed her cheek before handing her over to Togata.

"I think you have a very cool horn to Eri." Togata smiled at me before running off with Eri in his arms to show her something else that seemed like something she would like.

"You're good with kids." I smiled at Shoto and turned back to the sink.

"Well if I want to be a mother I have to be good with kids."

"You want kids?"

"At least one, yeah." I smiled at my shocked boyfriend as he tried to stay slate faced but his blushed face gave away his thoughts.

"We're 15 Shoto, you better not have any nasty thoughts in that head of yours." He jumped slightly before rushing off to grab more ice.

"Jeez, teenage boys." I shook my head and went back to melting the ice that had piled up in the sink well I talked to Eri and Togata.

After we finished cleaning up we went and watched the pageant to support both Hado and Suto. Suto looked absolutely differnet in a dress and with make-up on, and she even had heels on so she might as well just been introduced as the nightmare titan. She may not have come in first or even in the top 3, but she made Eri smile and that was her only goal. After the show was done we as a class went around and did a bunch of stuff.

I won a few things and even had some great food, Eri got to try a candy apple for the first time. When the whole festival thing started I couldn't be bothered to care, but now that Eri's smiling I feel like the festival is the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

Even though Eri may think she only brings destruction and pain, I think she's the opposite, you just have to turn your head the right way and you'll see it.