Chapter 14

As November came to an end we got great news.

"Eri will be living at UA." After Hado finished putting Eri's hair in pigtails she was quick on her little feet to rush towards Suto and I.

As I gave my affection to Eri I couldn't help but notice that Tofu was angry that I wasn't giving it to him. Eri looked interested so I assumed she had never seen a cat. Tofu was glad to be patent with Eri and Aizawa looked pleased that she was warming up to new experiences.

Everyone who was involved in the Hassaikai raid were brought outside and the situation was explained to us. Eri would be set up in a room in the teachers dorm where she would be watched over by Togata when Aizawa wouldn't be available. Once everything was went over and Togata was asked to help Eri settle in Tsuyu, Uraraka, Suto, Midoriya, Kirishima, and I were sent back into the dorms since we apparently had guests coming over.

I headed up to my room to get out of my school uniform since I was beginning to get uncomfortable. I pulled on my normal track pants and sports bra but decided to throw a pull on sweater over top of it since we'd have guests. Tofu crawled into my hood and curled around my neck as soon as I pulled my hood over my head. When I got down to the common area everyone was settled around the living area.

I dropped down beside Cathleen who was sat beside Bakugo as he and the Baku-squad talked. She stared at me for a moment and I knew he was looking for Tofu, when I pointed into my hood I think she got the idea. When a knock sounded at the door it wasfair to say we were shocked to see the Wild Wild Pussycats.

Tiger turned to Bakugo and I and apoligized for not being able to save us from the league. Bakugo brushed it off leaving me to tell the large man that it wasn't his fault and it was over now anyways. My eyes widened as I saw Kota and I made my way over to him as he and Midoriya talked, well Midoriya talked.

"Nice shoes Kota, no memorabilia of me though? I thought I was your first friend, no fair." I gave him a pout as I grabbed his hat off his head and gave his spiky black hair a ruffle before placing his hat back on crooked.

"Look on his bag." I turned around to look ay Kota's bag that was placed behind his shoes that matched Izuku's.

I leaned down well holding Tofu in my hood to make sure he didn't fall out and get hurt. Hanging on Kota's bag was a small golden dragon figurine with ram horns in a sleeping position, it looked like my dragon form.

"He got it custom made from a picture he took of you sleeping at the training camp well in your dragon form." I wrapped my arm around Kota's neck pulling him into a hug.

"Glad you thought I looked cool enough to hang on your bag Kiddo." I sat on the floor with Kota as the Pussycats talked about All for One.

Tofu had come out of my hood and Kota was having a field day playing with the social Ragdoll cat. It wasn't a bright topic and I could tell Tofu was picking up on the stress that was rolling off me as my mind strayed off to the kidnaping.

"Tohru," I looked up to Aizawa as his hand clamped onto my shoulder. "do you need to leave the room?"

I cleared my throat as I nodding and stood up to leave, Tofu followed close behind me.