Chapter 16

I woke up to everyone yelling, I couldn't have slept that long since the sun was just setting. I sat up from my bed and walked out of my room not bothering to put my slippers on. When I got down everyone was crowded around the couch and the tv had it's volume on max. It sounded like an action move, but everyone looked way too stressed for it to actually be a movie.

"What's going on?" Everyone looked to be before I was dragged to the couch my Hagakure.

I stood between Sero and Shoto as both watched the tv intensely.

"Can someone please explain?"

"There's a Nomu attack going on in Kyushu, Endeavor and Hawks are fighting the Nomus now. It doesn't look too good." As I watched Endeavor get throw around and throw out different attacks Shoto's tight and painful grip on my wrist didn't seem so important.

Even though I didn't like Endeavor in anyway other than holding respect for his hero work, I was worried about the harsh man. As he fell to the ground severally injured I couldn't help myself but compare it to All Might's last fight. Even as Aizawa tried to usher me out of the room probably scared that watching the fight might trigger some sort of PTSD, I wasn't going to leave Shoto alone. I wasn't going to leave him alone like my father left me alone when my mother died, it wouldn't be fair.

As I watched Hawks fight, I found my hatred turn in a form of respect.

I found myself respecting people I hated, and as the fight was coming to end I even found myself crying and yelling for Endeavors win.

And as Endeavor came down from the sky like a Meteorite and continued to stand with his fist in the air after the damage he took, I began to relate to him as my tears rolled from my eyes and I watched him in a new light.

This was a man I could respect and be proud to call Japans #1 hero.

And I hoped Endeavor has become a man Shoto Todoroki and his siblings could be proud to call their father.