11

(Alice's new look)
Kaoru's POV
2 day's later

(Alice's new look)Kaoru's POV2 day's later

'Alice should be here soon.'
"Hey Kaoru, sorry if I'm late. Benjiro made me go over a check list of what I need for the weekend." Alice said.
'She got her left ear, nose and eyebrow pierced?'
"He's okay with you staying here for the weekend?"
"Yeah, he knows that I'll be safe." Alice replied.
"Are you sure about that?"
"Yes, we've had crazy encounters with other fighters but we're alive." Alice replied.
"But your bruises"
"They're healing. I brought an ice pack, some healing cream and bandages." Alice said.
'Remember don't use my full strength.'
3 hours later
"Kaoru, I can't move my legs." Alice said.
"Sorry, I'll carry you."
"So tired." Alice said.
"This was your idea."
"You should've talked me out of it." Alice said.
"I'll remember that next time."
"I'll also remember to tell you to don't be reckless." Alice said.
'Alice has been my friend for over a week. Usually people are scared of me and don't want to make eye contact with me.'
"Kaoru, what are you thinking about?" Alice asked.
"I'm thinking about why we are friends."
"Honestly, I wanted to help you and make sure you don't do anything crazy." Alice said.
'So that's why she gave me her number and helped me with those fights.'
"I was curious about why you weren't scared of me at first."
"You're not scary to me." Alice said.
"What are you scared of?"
"Losing my mom & Benjiro. Also Yujiro, he frightens me." Alice replied.
"What about Baki & Hansuke?"
"I wish Baki wouldn't focus on just fighting his father but I can't stop him. I can only be there for him when he needs me. Hansuke stays out of trouble and whenever someone does bully him then I hurt them." Alice replied.
'Alice is scared of Baki's father. Losing her mom, Uncle & her friends.'