22

Alice's POV
The next morning (Tuesday)
I woke up in a hospital room. Kaoru, Hansuke, Shiba & Benjiro are sleeping in chairs. Mika is unconscious in a bed but she is covered in bruises & bandages. My arms, legs and my head is covered in bandages.
'What the hell happen?'
"Alice?" Kaoru asked.
"Kaoru, what the hell happen?"
"It's a long & crazy story." Kaoru replied.
"Wake Shiba up, the both of you need to explain what happen because I can't remember. Everything hurts."
Kaoru woke up everyone except Mika, since she tried to kill me. Benjiro left the room to get food for everyone & Hansuke went to call his parents about how I'm doing.
'Why can't I remember how I got here?'
"Alice, do you remember anything?" Shiba asked.
"Last thing I remember is Mika trying to kill me with a kusarigama knife."
"The both of you were trying to beat each other and we tried to stop it." Kaoru said.
"Mika wouldn't stop because she believed that you disrespect me in a way." Shiba said.
"I did call you her 'boy toy' & your friends 'assholes'. Also vomited all over your bikes."
"That was our fault. Sorry about that." Shiba said.
"She was cutting you with her knife and you were punching her with those brass knuckles. After you were done, we took the both of you to the hospital." Kaoru said.
'That explains the bruises and bandages.'
"Wait, are we still fighting each other?"
"No." Shiba replied.
"We agreed that we wouldn't fight over this." Kaoru said.
'Thank god, I'm exhausted. How long will I be here?'
1 week later
​​​​'I'm lucky to have Han as my best friend, he's been helping me with my school work. Mika & I are still enemies but we can't fight each other yet. Kaoru has been busy with his own stuff but he visits me whenever he has time.'
​​​​​​​"Alice, are you ready to go home?" Kaoru asked.
"Yes."
"I got you some novels that are similar to Audition." Kaoru said.
"What are they?"
"Ring by Koji Suzuki, also two sequels of his first book." Kaoru replied.
"I guess they're horror stories."