20

Mika's outfit
After School
'Practice was cancel because coach is sick with the flu. Mr. Horitatsu called my uncle to tell him that I can come by on Friday because he heard about what happen to me.'
"Han, are you still piss?"
"No. I'm not Alice." Hansuke replied.
'He's lying. He finished my homemade chai tea and now he can't stay calm.'
"How about we take a walk around the park?"
"Okay." Hansuke replied.
'Buzz!,Buzz!'
"Are you going to answer that?" Hansuke asked.
"okay it's Kaoru again."
'He worries too much. I already told him that we're safe.'
"Yes Kaoru?"
"Where are you?" Kaoru asked.
"Hansuke & I are walking to the park. Apparently, Chiharu Shiba has a girlfriend name Mika who is in the same class with us."
"That explains why I saw him by your school." Kaoru said.
"Please tell me that he's not behind me."
"No but he's driving towards you." Kaoru said.
"What?! Kaoru run to us right now!"
I hang up the phone, told Hansuke that we should start running because Shiba is on his way with Mika & probably his friends.
"I knew that Mika was bad news!" Hansuke yelled.
"Okay, you were right to be piss. Now let's run & hide in the park!"
We ran all the way to the park and hide in the bushes.
'We just ran like hell to the park & are hiding in some bushes.'
'Okay just stay calm. I'll be there soon.'
"Okay, we'll just wait for Kaoru. Also don't make any noises."
Five minutes later
'Alice, where are you?'
'Ben, I'm hiding in the park with Han from Shiba.'
'The same guy that made you vomit on his friends?'
'Yes, he's Kaoru's rival. He's annoying & rides a motorcycle. I hate motorcycles a lot now.'
'Okay, do you need me?'
'Yes, get my ninja weapons from my dresser.'
"Ben is on his way with my ninja weapons."
"okay, it looks like that Mika & Shiba are the only ones looking for us." Hansuke said.
"I heard about five or six motorcycles around us. Where's the other ones?"
'Mika is helping Shiba with finding me & Hansuke. Is she wearing sandals but there's a blade in them!'
"Han, please tell me that you have some weapons on you?"
"No, why?" Hansuke asked.
"Because Mika has a fucking blades embedded in her sandals."
"What?" Hansuke asked.
'I have my school bag. Wait I remember before I left Kaoru's house yesterday, he gave me another weapon.'

I showed Hansuke the weapon and he was curious about how many weapons I have

I showed Hansuke the weapon and he was curious about how many weapons I have. I told him that I took one of the flash & smoke grenades after Kaoru told me that I could pick any weapon that I wanted from his collection.
"If you have those than why tell Ben to bring the shurikens & kunais?" Hansuke asked.
"Those are for you to defend yourself. Just have to aim at their tires, we aren't starting a crazy battle with them."
Five more minutes
'I feel like I'm in one of those horror movies moments, whenever the main character hides from the killer in order to think of someway to survive.'
Benjiro came from behind us, Han almost screamed but I tackled him into the ground & put my hand over his mouth.
"Shut The Fuck Up, it's just my uncle."
"Sorry here." Uncle said.
"Thanks, did you see Kaoru anywhere?"
"He's hiding by a tree. Do you need help?" Uncle asked.
"No, we'll be okay. Just get home safe & make sure no one follows you back."
After that I gave Han the weapons & went to find Kaoru.
'Okay, Ben went back home. Hansuke is still in the bushes with the shurikens & kunais. Now I see Kaoru but Mika is trying to sneak up on him.'
I threw one of the smoke grenades beside Mika, grabbed Kaoru & ran back for Han. Now the park is surrounded with smoke.
"We'll hide at my place."

"Guys, I think they are on their bikes

"Guys, I think they are on their bikes." Hansuke said.
We all heard the engines, Kaoru grabbed Han & I then started to run like hell to my house. We made it to my house, Benjiro was in the living room.
"Ben, stop what you're doing. We need to turn off the lights, close the damn curtains, lock the doors & windows!"
We all started doing that, I walked into my room to change.

 We need to turn off the lights, close the damn curtains, lock the doors & windows!"We all started doing that, I walked into my room to change

"Calm down Alice. We'll be okay." Uncle said.
"Han, do you still have my shurikens & kunais?"
"Yes." Hansuke replied.
"Kaoru, call your family to help us."
"Don't worry Alice, I'll take care of them." Kaoru said.
"Fine but Ben & Han, you two stay hidden."
'Guess now we're Shiba's enemies. Great.'