2

Alice's Kickboxing Outfit
I told Uncle Benjiro about Kaoru and was surprised that he beat up the entire Yakuza group.
"He did that just to add scars on the tattoo?" Uncle asked.
"Yes and I told him that was dangerous."
"Is he okay?" Uncle asked.
"He's okay but he has a lot of battle scars."
'Should I call him or wait for him to call me?'
Monday morning

'Kaoru called yesterday, told me that he's alright and wants to see me after school

'Kaoru called yesterday, told me that he's alright and wants to see me after school.'
"Alice, are you feeling okay?" Uncle asked.
"I'm okay, just thinking too much."
"Do you have kick boxing lessons today?" Uncle asked.
'I forgot about that.'
"Yes."
"Remember, don't knockout the students or give them black eyes." Uncle said.
"Those guys were staring at my butt and they deserved it."
After finishing breakfast, Benjiro left for work and I walked to school.
'This is gonna be a long day.'
4:30pm
'I'm exhausted now; so many annoying girls talking about which boy they want to date and boys talking about which girl they want to have sex with (Gross). Why do I have to be stuck in a class filled with hormonal teens?'
I walked out of the school and saw Kaoru outside of the gate.
"Kaoru, how long have you been waiting?"
"About an hour." Kaoru replied.
"Sorry, I had kick boxing lessons."
"you can fight?" Kaoru asked.
"Yes but I have to stop giving the other students black eyes."
"Alice, I need help with something." Kaoru said.
"Okay, what is it?"
Kaoru explain that he is homeschooled and needs a tutor because Kizaki has tried to teach him but it's not working.
"Okay, I'll be your tutor."
'Uncle Benjiro, I have to help Kaoru with his school work. I'll be home late and I didn't give other students black eyes.'
'Okay. Be careful around Kaoru, other people may try to fight him.'
After that, we walked to his house.
"Kaoru, did you know that your father and my uncle were friends?"
"Yes, he would visit my mother and I." Kaoru said.
"Benjiro only told me stories about your family. Was your father a good man?"
"He hit my mother because she didn't want him to leave." Kaoru replied.
"Sorry. What about your mother?"
"A year ago, she passed away. She had terminal cancer." Kaoru replied.
'Lost his Father and his Mother.'
"What about your parents?" Kaoru asked.
"My mom has depression but she's getting help at the local clinic. I don't know about my dad."
"Is he dead?" Kaoru asked.
"No, Benjiro told me that he abandoned her after she became pregnant. Apparently, he didn't want kids."
'We both had horrible father's but loving mothers. I don't need him, I have my mom and Benjiro.'