21

(Benjiro's motorcycle)
Kaoru walked outside to fight Shiba. Now I'm starting to get worried because Mika wants to fight me and Shiba & Kaoru are still fighting.
'Shurikens, kunais, brass knuckles, pocket knife looks like a comb, flash grenade, mini crossbow & arrows. Those are all of the weapons in the home.'
"Alice, are you okay?" Hansuke asked.
"No, I'm not. Mika is staring at me from the window & she has a kunai. Where in the hell did she get that?"
"Should I call the cops?" Uncle asked.
"No, it's gonna get worse. I'll go support Kaoru. Hansuke, I will whistle & you will throw the flash grenade so we can get them away from the house. Benjiro, I'm gonna need your bike."
"Here are the keys, the helmets are on the bike and be careful." Uncle said.
"Okay. Be careful Alice." Hansuke said.
Before I left the house, I grabbed the shurikens & kunais.
'If something happens, I'll signal Hansuke & he'll throw the grenade. That gives Kaoru & I two seconds to use Benjiro's bike.'
20 minutes later
'So far, I broke Mika's nose but she threw a kunai in my right shoulder.'
"Shit, what the hell is wrong with you?!"
"Nothing, just being a supportive girlfriend." Mika replied.
"You chase after me & my friend to get revenge, threw a kunai at me because you're being supportive?!"
"Yes." Mika replied.
I took the kunai out of my shoulder & used Kaoru's discarded suit jacket as bandages.
'Kaoru needs darker suits. Okay focus on stopping the bleeding.'
"Kaoru get ready to run!"
'This better work.'
Kaoru's POV
'Alice said to run but why?'
​​​​​​​As soon as she whistled, she grabbed me. We got on a red motorcycle & she put helmets on our heads.
"We're using Ben's bike to escape from Shiba, his crazy girlfriend & crew. Also Hansuke threw a flash grenade so we need to go now!" Alice yelled.
'Oh, wait what?!'
​​​​​​​She started to drive away from the house. The flash grenade went off, it was loud & bright.
"Kaoru, is it safe to stop driving?!" Alice yelled.
"Yes."
She stopped the bike & we looked behind us. Everyone was passed out except for Shiba & his crazy girlfriend.
'Now we have to deal with them. Should've call for backup.'
"Alice! Kaoru! Drive like a bat out of hell!" Benjiro & Hansuke shouted.
"Kaoru, hang on!" Alice yelled.
Alice started to drive again.
'I thought Alice hated motorcycles. Guess she made an exception to use it because we are dealing with a motorcycle gang.'
​​​​​​​"Kaoru, I need you to throw a Kunai at Mika. Bitch got me in the shoulder with one." Alice said.
"You're bleeding? Are you okay to be driving?"
"Yeah I'm just going to lose them in the forest." Alice replied.
20 minutes later

"I think we lost them

"I think we lost them."
"Thank God, I was starting to get tired." Alice said.
Alice was about to drive us back home but we saw Mika behind one of the trees & she has a couple of shurikens.
'Mika really likes ninja weapons.'
"What The Hell? Mika stop it already." Alice said.
Mika threw the shurikens at us but I grabbed Alice & turned around.
'Damn that hurt, wait there's three in my back but Mika threw four.'
​​​​​​​"Crazy bitch. Kaoru, are you okay?" Alice asked.
"There's 3 shurikens in my back but I can barely feel it. Where's the fourth one?"
"In my hand." Alice replied.
Alice caught it before it could hit me but her hand is bleeding now.
"Mika, leave now before I have to kill you." Alice said.
"You can't kill me." Mika said.
Alice threw the shurikens & kunais back at Mika but Shiba pushed her out of the way.
"Damn, I missed." Alice said.
'She was only aiming for Mika? But Shiba got hit with all of those weapons.'
"I thought we agreed that our girls wouldn't get hurt." Shiba said.
"What kind of agreement is that? Mika started it!" Alice yelled.
"No, Alice started this!" Mika yelled.
"No, Your boy toy and his asshole friends abducted me! Then tried to hurt my best friend & made me sick on their stupid ass bikes!" Alice yelled.
Mika took out a dagger.

'Is that a chain connect to the knife?!'"Where in the hell did you get a kusarigama knife?" Alice asked

"Where in the hell did you get a kusarigama knife?" Alice asked.
"Not telling you." Mika replied.
"Alice, are you still armed?"
"Damn, I only have my brass knuckles." Alice said.
​​​​​​​'Now what the hell do we do?'