15

Alice's POV
"Hansuke, these guys want to apologize."
"Fine, I'll come out." Hansuke said.
They all apologize for what happen except for one of them. He decided to spit on my boots and told me to 'Fuck Off'.
"What?"
"I said F-"
Before he could say it again, I kicked him in the mouth hard. He lost some of his teeth and his lip was bleeding.
"All of you can leave now and if I ever see any of you guys again then I'm going to kill you."
After they went back home, Hansuke told me that he was coming to visit me because he needs help with kickboxing.
"Hansuke, why did you call Alice 'Senpai'?" Kaoru asked.
"Because she's three months older than me, good at kick-boxing and is the smartest person that I know." Hansuke replied.
'I've always thought Han was scared of me.'
Later that Night
"Alice, where did you get the mini crossbow?" Hansuke asked.
"My uncle gave me it. I'm spending my weekends with Kaoru so I can get better at fighting."
"Oh I was hoping that we could hangout tomorrow." Hansuke said.
"We can hangout on Monday after school. There's a new cafe that opened up by Mr. Horitatsu's shop."
"Okay, goodnight Alice." Hansuke said.
"Night Han."
'Buzz!'
'That's probably Kaoru.'
"Hello?"
"Alice are you still with Hansuke?" Kaoru asked.
"No, I just took him back to his house. Why?"
He was about to say something but I heard a bunch of motorcycle engines behind me.
"What is that sound?" Kaoru asked.
"a bunch of guys on motorcycles."
"Alice, I need you to run as fast as you can." Kaoru said.
"Let me guess, another rival gang who wants to fight you?"
"Yes and they may take you because you know me." Kaoru replied.
'What?!'
​​​​​​​ I ran as fast as I could but there's no way to outrun a damn motorcycle! One of the guys grabbed me.
"God Damnit!"
"Alice what happen?" Kaoru asked.
"I can't outrun a fucking motorcycle! Now I'm being abducted by some blonde dude!"

"Shiba, she's talking on her phone." Boy #1 said.

"Dude, take the phone from her

"Dude, take the phone from her." Boy #2 said.

'Ah great, I just wanted to get some snacks before walking back home but this happens!'