19

Alice's School
Monday
'Had a crazy weekend; first I had to beat a group of high school students then got abducted by a racing gang but was able to escape and used a flash & smoke grenade. Also Kaoru allowed me to take the shurikens & kunai but I keep them in my dresser.'
"Alice, are you okay?" Uncle asked.
"I'm fine, Benjiro. Just miss my little buddy."
"Baki will be okay. He can take care of himself." Uncle said.
'Baki always walks to school with me & Hansuke but now it's just Hansuke.'
"See you later, Benjiro."
"Becareful Alice, a lot of teens are doing crazy stuff." Uncle said.
"I know that already and I hope that nothing happens today."
After that I met Hansuke and we walked to school.
"What weapon did Kaoru allowed you to have?" Hansuke asked.
"I wanted the katana but he said that it's his so I just picked shurikens & kunai. I really wanted that katana, could've used it to decorate my wall."
"You can decorate your room with the shurikens & kunai." Hansuke said.
"Yeah I can. Do we have practice today?"
"Probably." Hansuke replied.
'I hope that today is a normal day.'
Lunch Time

'New girl in our class, her name is Mika and she's having lunch with Hansuke & I on the roof

'New girl in our class, her name is Mika and she's having lunch with Hansuke & I on the roof.'

"You two know Kaoru Hanayama?!" Mika shouted

"Shhhh, you want the whole fucking world to hear you?!"
"Alice, I think that she's just shocked that we are friends with a teen Yakuza leader." Hansuke said.
"Sorry." Mika said.
"My fault, I had a crazy weekend and it involved with me getting abducted by a racing gang because their leader is a rival of Kaoru."
"Chiharu Shiba? He's my boyfriend." Mika said.
"What?!" Hansuke shouted.
"Han, stay calm. Here have some Chai tea."
"Is there nutmeg & cinnamon in it?" Hansuke asked.
"Yes. Now Mika, why?"
"Why am I dating Shiba?" Mika asked.
"Yes, we would like to know that because your boyfriend & his friends scared the shit out of me and made me vomit from that damn motorcycle."
"Hey, I like his motorcycle." Mika said.
"Just answer the fucking question before we have a problem." Hansuke said.
"Okay, let's just finish our lunches before we have to go back to class."
"Fine but we're not done discussing your relationship with Chiharu Shiba." Hansuke said.
'Okay Hansuke is more pissed than me about this. Then again, he almost got hit in the face with a baseball bat and I threw a flash & smoke grenade at them when they were chasing us.'