25

(Another Sketch that Alice is working on.)
Now we have to get Alice & Kaoru back before something else happens.
'She was driving her motorcycle this way so if I follow it...Wait I hear her.'
"You Bastard!" Alice yelled.
"Did you hear yelling?"
"AHHHH!" Someone screamed.
"No but I hear screaming." Sai replied.
"Should we follow the sounds?" Hiro asked.
"Yes."
We all followed the screaming & yelling and saw Alice beating up someone with a tire iron.

"We all followed the screaming & yelling and saw Alice beating up someone with a tire iron

"Where's Hanayama?" Alice asked.
"Whore." The guy said.

"What The Fuck did you just call me?!" Alice yelled

'Better stop her before she kills him.'
"Alice, we could take him and he'll show us where's the boss."
"Fine, now the next words out of your mouth better be the directions or else." Alice said.
Alice told Sai & Hiro to grabbed the guy before he tried to get away. Now we are trying to get him to speak but he's just insulting Alice.
"Tell us where's Hanayama before I shove the tire iron so far up your ass that you won't be able to sit down ever." Alice said.
"Alice, maybe I should hold on to the tire iron."
"Fine but he better tell us what we need to know." Alice said.
"I'm not talking to this whore." The guy said.
'Now I'm getting tired of hearing him.'
"Sai, are you done smoking your cigarette?" Hiro asked.
"Yeah." Sai replied.
"Give me it." Hiro said.
As soon as Sai gave Hiro the cigarette, he put it on the guy's chest and now is lighting another one.
"Now, are you going to tell us where's our leader or do you need another cigarette burn?" Alice asked.
The guy spit on Alice's boots, called her a 'Slut' and now she's more angry.
"Hiro, stay with me. Sai, go with Kizaki to find Kaoru." Alice said.
"How are we suppose to find him?" Sai asked.
"Follow the sounds of screaming men because their bones are broken." Alice said.
"Will you be okay?"
"I'll be okay, just find him because I'm so tired now." Alice replied.
'I feel like that I should stay with Alice but she told us to find the boss.'