27

Kaoru's POV
After Dinner
The doctor checked Alice & I for our injuries. Alice was told to take some pain killers and use an ice pack for her eye. I was told to rest and never fight 100 people like that again if I want to live for a long time.
"Hello Ben. Kaoru & I are back home. Yes, we're okay and a doctor checked us for injuries. Some bastard punched me in the face, I have a black eye again and headache. Yes I'm staying over. Okay Goodnight, I'll see you later tomorrow." Alice said.
'Alice seems sad now. Maybe she needs a hug.'
"Kaoru, why are you holding me?" Alice asked.
"You looked sad."
"I'm not sad, I always look like this. I'm just thinking." Alice said.
'Does she not want to be friends anymore?'
"Are you leaving me?"
"No, stop asking me that whenever something horrible happens to one of us because you think that it's your fault." Alice replied.
"Alice, there's something that I want to tell you."
"What is it?" Alice asked.
'Now or never.'
"I love you."
'If she doesn't say it back to me.'
"Kaoru, you're squeezing me." Alice said.
"Do you love me?"
"I like you." Alice replied.
"You don't love me?"
"You're my friend and I like you but if I were to say that I love you then our relationship would change." Alice replied.
"I would still like for us to be friends but I want to prove my love to you."
2 hours later
"You have spider lillies on your back?"

"2 hours later"You have spider lillies on your back?"

"Mr.Horitatsu did this a couple of days ago." Alice replied.
"They're beautiful."
"Thank You." Alice said.
'Does she hate me?'