14

(Aftermath of sparring with Alice)
A couple hours later
'Alice's punches & kicks hurt. Why did I agree to letting her use me as a punching bag? Oh right the drinking.'
"Kaoru, are you okay?" Alice asked.
"A bit bruised but I'm fine."
"You said that I could get payback for what you did yesterday." Alice said.
"I didn't think you would use me as a punching bag."
"Now I can give you bruises so that means I'm getting stronger." Alice said.
After sparring, we had lunch. Alice was drawing in her sketchbook.

"Alice why are you drawing Baki?""I did? Oh, I guess that I'm worried about him

"I did? Oh, I guess that I'm worried about him." Alice replied.
"He'll be okay."
"We haven't seen him since he visit you at the hospital, saved him from those asshole thugs and now he's training on an island with five soldiers." Alice said.
'Okay she has a right to be worried about the boy.'
"Don't worry he'll come back."
"I hope so because if he doesn't, I'll have to fight the ogre and I really don't want to do that again." Alice said.
'Buzzz!'
"Please don't let this be bad news." Alice said.
Alice answered her phone.
"Hello Hansuke. Wait someone's chasing you?! Okay, stay calm and keeping running, I'll meet you in the same direction." Alice said.
Alice grabbed her bag, took out a crossbow and started to load it.

'Why does Alice have a crossbow?'"Alice, where did you get a crossbow?" Kizaki asked

"Alice, where did you get a crossbow?" Kizaki asked.
"Ben gave it to me, in case I get in trouble with someone who wants to hurt or kill Kaoru. Kizaki, I need you to watch the front entrance for Hansuke." Alice said.
"Why?" Kizaki asked.
"I have to save his ass from someone chasing him and he should be running in the direction of this house." Alice replied.
We all walked to the front of the house and saw that Hansuke was almost here but some guys are chasing him. Alice was aiming at the guys behind Hansuke.

'Isn't she going to miss?'"Alice, Senpai Help!" Hansuke shouted

"Alice, Senpai Help!" Hansuke shouted.
"Han get down!" Alice yelled.
As soon as Hansuke ducked, Alice shot throwing needles at the guys. They all went down and were complaining.
"What the hell did she do?" Boy #1 asked.
"Relax, it's just throwing needles. Now explain to me why were you chasing my friend?" Alice asked.
"He owns us money." Boy #2 replied.
"Now I don't! You assholes were trying to rob me! I had to run through 10 fucking blocks just to get away!" Hansuke shouted.
"Kizaki, take Hansuke into the house so he can calm down. Kaoru, help me beat the shit out of these guys." Alice said.
'Alice is very protective.'
"What?!" Boy #3 yelled.
"Okay." Kizaki said.
"Make sure to knock their teeth out." Hansuke said.
"Dude, we're sorry!" Boy #4 shouted.
"Fuck You Guys!" Hansuke yelled.
'Hansuke is very pissed.'
"Now in 5 minutes, the effects should wore off. You'll feel relax but not for long." Alice said.
"I told you guys to don't mess with Hansuke because he knows Alice, she's good at kick boxing and knows Hanayama. Now we're going to die." Boy #5 said.
'Didn't think Alice was feared by her peers.'
"Alice, do you know these guys?"
"No but they live in the same neighborhood with me and go to the local high school. They are just a group of thugs who waste their time trying to get girls which will never happen, bully the underclassmen and are just being dicks to everyone around them." Alice replied.
One of the guys tried to punch Alice but she kicked him in the groin. Then she attacked the others because they were trying to hit her but it wasn't working.
"Don't kill me!" Boy #5 yelled.
"Okay, I won't but you have to apologize to Hansuke." Alice said.
Alice walked back into the house to get Hansuke. She told me to make sure that they don't try to run away.
'This is a very interesting day.'