18

Alice's POV
'Yesterday, I shot senbons from a crossbow at a group of thugs who were chasing my best friend, got abducted by a motorcycle gang, vomited on them, was rescued by Kaoru & Hansuke and threw a flash & smoke grenade at the group to stop them from chasing us back home.'
Hansuke decided to stay the night because he didn't think that I was safe with Kaoru.
'Han worries too much.'
"Kaoru, will Alice be alright?" Hansuke asked.
"She'll be fine. Just sick from yesterday." Kaoru replied.
'Never get on a motorcycle again. I should get out of bed.'
I got out of bed & guest room.
"Guys, I can hear from the guest room."
"Sorry but yesterday was crazy." Hansuke said.
"We both had a crazy day. Come on Han, you're training with Kaoru & I."
"What?" Hansuke asked.
"Are you sure about that Alice?" Kaoru asked.
"Yes, I would've asked Baki but he's busy at the moment and you're the second strongest person that I know who will help."
"Who's the first?" Kaoru asked.
"My uncle."
"Benjiro-san fights?" Hansuke asked.
"Yeah he does, remember what happen last year?"
"What happened?" Kaoru asked.
"If I remember correctly Benjiro had to save us from the upperclassmen that were harassing us on our way home." Hansuke replied.
"Yeah that was before you joined the kickboxing club."
"What a minute, those guys that tried to rob me & the two other guys that took Alice are the same people from last year." Hansuke said.
"I'm going to guess that they wanted revenge for what my uncle did. Great, now highschool thugs want to fight me."
'Now I know how Baki feels. Never thought I miss him so much.'