Chapter Twenty-Five

I couldn't sleep last night. All night tossing and turning with visions going through my head. Visions of two brothers arguing. I couldn't make sense of it. I just sat up in bed waiting for Liam to wake. I felt as if he was going to sleep forever or that I would never go back to sleep. I finally see him stir. "My god woman. Are going to do this to me all the time?"
"What?"
"You couldn't sleep last night huh?" He sits up.
"No, I kept seeing these two brothers just fighting."
"Yeah I can feel you were disturbed all night. Barely got any sleep."
"You? I didn't get any sleep." I say annoyed.
Liam laughs to himself looking up at the ceiling.
"We really need to figure out this emotion thing." He says.
"I agree."
"So show me." He insists.
"Show you what?"
"The dream. You can show me right?"
"Yeah I guess.Let me give it a try."

I place my hands on Liams head and lean my forehead against his. "Close you eyes." I ask.

I take him into the screenshots of my dreams. Just pictures flashing back and fourth. The faces fuzzy and the words incoherent. The only detail on their wardrobe I can make out is that symbol I keep seeing in the castle. I let go of Liam.
"Weird. But I think I remember a fable of two brothers. It was before Elizabeth and Conners time. My gran use to tell it to me. I'll have to ask her."
"Call her today find out what you can."
"I don't have to call her love."

"What?"

"She got in yesterday. She's at my parents." 

"When were you going to tell me?"
"Today. She's here to stay now."
"Really?"

"Yeah she found you. So, now she can come home. I wanted to ask you something."
"Sure."
"I want her to live here with us. We can make arrangements to have care for her here. She would love it. Better than living with my parents."

"I'd love that.You know I have a soft spot for your gran.Plus we have plenty of room."
"I knew you'd say yes." He says kissing me on my cheek.
"Hey, what were you and my uncle talking about last night?"

"He just had questions."
"You were yelling at each other."
"Oh. What did you hear?" He says with a serious tone.
"I couldn't hear much. Just shouting." I say casually.
"Can we talk about it later?" He says cowering.
"Yeah sure. It's the weekend. Let's have some fun today."
"Agreed. You know what's fun?" Moving his eye brows up and down. "Oh is this going to be our morning routine?" I smirk.

He positions himself in front of me and pulls my hips down the bed laying me flat.

"Yes! Yes, it is! Absolutely!" Liam says with a huge grin on his face.

After our morning routine we decide to take a walk around the grounds and explore. As soon as my foot hits the last step of the staircase I see my cousin Erin. She must have stayed the night.
"Morning! I see you didn't make it home." I joke.
"Uh yeah you can say that. You don't mind, do you?"
"No not at all you're always welcomed here. You know that."
"Thanks."
"Do you need a ride home? I mean you don't have to go."
"Well, um..."

I see Sam making his way down the hallway and then it clicks. "Oh my god. Really?" I say turning back to Erin in shock.
"Really." Erin says blushing.
"Well well well." I say crossing my arms starring down Sam.

"Shit!" Sam yells out. And tries to sneak back down the hallway.

"Oh this is gonna be good." Liam laughs.
"Dreams do come true." I tease.
"Stop it right now D!" Sam demands.
"We were just going out for a walk on the grounds. Do you wanna join or do you two have other plans."

"I was going to get breakfast with Erin if that's alright with you, mom." 

"You kids have fun!" Liam jokes.