Part 13: Hard as rocks

They sent us to our room again, telling us it wouldn't be long before we could have a morning meal.

"Y/n, Can I talk to you?" Newt asked from the corner of the room, slightly away from the others,

"Sure?"

I walked over to him on the opposite side for everyone else; they were just discussing whatever was on their mind.

"I think you should tone down the paranoia, not trusting, you know? No harm but~"

"Excuse me?"

"They gave us clothes, food, a warm bed, some of us haven't had that in awhile, some of us a lot longer than others."

I scoff, "So now you're implying that~ you know what fine, you're right, you deserve this Newt, enjoy your stupid warm bed, Sorry for being SO INCONSIDERATE!"

I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind me.

What a Jerk. I thought,

I know. A voice answered,

MY THOUGHTS!?

Thomas?

Yeah.

How are you...what the hell?

I know it's weird, I'm confused too. I don't think we should tell anyone about our...talking in our heads.

Yeah, they'd think we're crazy, well Newt already thinks I am. Just come in here.

The door knob turns and Thomas walks in, just as I had thought/asked.

I slide back down to my spot on the bathroom floor,

"Weird looks I'm guessing?"

"Yeah but they didn't question so I guess that's good."

I just now realized how awkward it was between us,

"Thomas."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

I scoot closer to him, wrapping my arms around him, finding comfort in his warmth.

*Knock knock knock*

I flinch awake, only now realizing that I feel asleep, on the bathroom floor no less, with Thomas.

"This ain't what I meant by get a room!" Minho shouted from outside the door,

I pick myself up quickly and make my way out, pushing past Minho.

Thomas stalks out behind me, Minho's face nearly lights up with laughter, his dimples showing harshly,

"No way!" He laughs,

"No way what!? Piss off Shuckface."

"Wow Y/n, feisty!"

"Can everyone stop teasing me, it's getting on my nerves, nothing happened you mouse brains, we fell asleep!"

"Fell asleep." He mocks,

"Yeah, fell asleep MINHO! Slim it already."

Newt joins the conversation, "maybe he's right, I mean how would we know, maybe you two did do something more and as your once so called boyfriend I would love to know, please, enlighten us."

I scoff, "Wow, Newt, so this is what it's come to, you think I cheated on you?"

"Thomas had been after you this entire time, not to mention, in the interview they~"

"Interview??" I interrupt,

"Doesn't matter, what does is they showed me footage, from WICKED, said it's something they sent, didn't know why but I'm glad I know now."

He continues, "Beetles Blades, maybe not as bad as we thought."

Me and Thomas exchanged confused looks,

"Nothing happened Newt, you're the paranoid one." Thomas interjects,

"In the pit, I know what happened, when Thomas said he woke up next to you, yeah Y/n, I get it now."

"You're a dick, Newt, I wasn't even dating you then so it wasn't any of your concern."

*To be continued
Vote <3
Comment!
Follow?