Part 14: triangles have three points

Before Newt could argue his side any further, The door pushes open, Teresa stepped in.

"Hey." She speaks,

She hugs Thomas, Her brother.

Then strangely, Newt gives her a hug too.

I thought- nevermind.

What?  Thomas answers my thoughts instantly,

It's pointless.

No it's not y/n, nothing you could ever say would be pointless.

We make eye contact, I smile at him.

Fine, I just think it's weird, Newt said he hated her and now he's hugging her.

Don't worry yourself y/n, he loves you, it's just a little fight, that's normal.

I don't answer him. But I still take it in.

"Follow me." Teresa walks out the door again,

I hesitate, this place doesn't seem so nice anymore, Janson especially, there's gotta be something up with him, something off.

I end up following with the rest of the boys anyway and she leads us to a cafeteria, full of others...people? Well of course, I just haven't seen anyone else in a while, anyone, new.

"You okay? Thomas speaks aloud this time,

I nod.

We got sat at a table with three other boys,

I wanted to take it all in, it was a lot for my mind to understand, being 'rescued' so they said.

"What's your name?" The dark skin boy asked,

I snapped out of my thoughts, sitting down between Thomas and Teresa, Newt was of course sat next to her.

"Me?"

"No, the wall."

"Oh uhm sorry, my name is y/n."

"That's a beautiful name, for a beautiful lady."

I fake a small laugh, "thank you."

Minho interrupts, "anyways, how did all these other kids get here?"

"Same as you." He answers, "escaped their maze."

"There were other mazes?" Thomas speaks,

"See that boy over there." He motions to a boy sat alone, his face covered by his hood.

"Yeah well he was the first here, maybe a month or so, never talked to anyone though." He shrugs.

"I think it's time he did." I stand up, walking toward the boy quickly, without giving any of the boys a chance to tell me otherwise.