Part 15: Love lies

I sit down across from the mysterious boy,

"Hi, I'm~"

"Y/n? I know."

"How did you~"

"All the boys are talking about, In their words not mine, how hot you are."

"Oh uh, nevermind I just wanted to come talk to you."

"Why?" He keeps his head down,

"I can see it, you sit back and observe, I think you're someone I can trust, someone who knows a lot more than they let on, am I close?"

He finally looks up, removing his hood,

"Aris."

I smile. His eyes travel across the room, when I turn around to see what he sees, I wished I didn't.

Newt and Teresa were leaving the room, together.

"Would you excuse me for a moment, thanks."

I walk off after them, I couldn't tell what he was saying but Teresa looked confused, I got closer and closer to them,

Newt gave me a side eyed glare,

"Later." He said to her just before she walked off again, to the back rooms, we weren't allowed in them, but apparently, she is?

Forget it.

I go to the furthest corner and pull him by the arm,
"Newt, do you seriously think I'd cheat on you?"

"I don't know y/n, you were locked in the bathroom together for awhile."

"I thought we had trust, because if it's really gonna go there, all of you were outside the door, don't you think you would have heard atleast something or another?"

"Nobody heard us last night, did they?"

I shook my head, "well, no."

"Exactly."

"So what then? You're gonna stay mad at me forever over something that never happened and obviously I DIDN'T DO IT, come on Newt why are you doing this!?"

I continue, "You're insecure, is that it?! JEALOUS, you've always been jealous of any boy I talked to. Why do you always have to be so over protective, you have no control over me!"

He looked hurt, did I go too far? Shit.

"I can't do this anymore." He scoffs,

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU NOT TO TRUST ME!" I'm so angry tears pour from my eyes,

"Maybe you did y/n, LOOK AT ME! Did you cheat on me?!"

"NO!"

He pushes me against the wall,

"DON'T LIE TO ME! Don't. lie. to. me!" He yells,

He raises his hand, before I could see what he wanted to do, I flinched, closing my eyes tight.

I open my eyes to silence, tears escape from his eyes too, he covers his mouth, trying his hardest to hold back the emotions fighting to emerge.

"You really think I would hit you?" He whispers,

"I~" I'm cut off by him walking away,

"Newt, wait!"

"No, y/n, I'm sorry, I can't do this, you'll be happier with Tommy anyway."

He walks off.

Leaving me with a million thoughts, emotions.

Hurt, sadness, pain.

A loud sob escaped my mouth, I sit in the corner crying.

"DAMNIT!" My fist collides with the wall,

I cry harder if possible,

A broken heart and bruised knuckles.