Chapter-4

Chapter-4
Friends

*Not edited *

"Why did you locked the door now?" she asked in a cold voice and he smirked at her.

"Hi Darling! You look so beautiful... I'm flattered" he winked at her which made her frown.

Abinaya knows that this guy is just playing with her! She knows that she is nothing serious as she imagined, she can tell that form his eyes, even though she doubt him planning something big, for some reason she is not feared of him.

She is irritated, angry and even furious of his behaviours but she is not afraid of him. Brushing off his thoughts form her mind, she stood up and took a pillow and a blanket and threw that on the nearby couch.

"wait! Love, you don't have to sleep on the couch, I won't take any advantage on you and you can trust me and sleep here itself" he pointed the bed and she chuckled.

"Why I'm going to sleep in couch when it was you who married me by playing tricks, that's for you my dear husband" her words made him widen his eyes.

"What! Me, the great Akash D'silva gas to sleep on a couch? No way. I won't do that" he crossed his arms and she smirked.

"then you are welcomed to sleep outside on the balcony, even I can give you two blankets then?" Akash loved this Abinaya. Someone who is not acting but showing her true slightly evil sides outside.

"That's not fair love, we are going to share a lifetime together and we should start form sharing a bed right!" he has no intentions to force her, but he loved teasing her.

"Yeah that's as fair as this expensive decorative flower vase breaking your head right?" she said in the same time and he gulped.

"okay! I'm sleeping on the couch, but only for you wifey!" he said giving a flying kiss to her and laid down on the couch while she laid herself on the bed looking the other side.

"Abinaya" he called her after sometime and she turned immediately. It was the first time he took her name and she felt something different inside her, an unknown sensation ran thorough her spine as she saw him starring at her.

"I'm not lying or plotting something else when I say, I love you. I really do" his words reached her heart for no reason.  After that he slept, but sleep was far away form Abinaya.

'love is just an selfish feeling, and illusion created by the hormones Abinaya, there is no place for heart and soul there' one voice echoed in her mind and Abinaya knows that this so called love and feelings are just going to cause distruction and nothing more.

Abinaya's lifebook had no page for love and she don't wanted to create one too.