Chapter - 25

Author note:
So guys! Here is the big reveal update you all are asking for hope you all like this.
So this story will take a maximum of 5 more parts and so please vote and comment.

And yeah! I did ended last part in cliffhanger to tease you guys, but you all worried so I decided to update this soon, yet you guys shouldn't have worried much as Abinaya already burned her divorce papers in 23rd chapter.

So let's move on to the story

"Akash it's paining please" the painful cries that escaped Abinaya's mouth didn't reached Akash as he dragged her downwards, still holding her wrist in a tight hold

He left her hands go as soon as they reached the living room and called out everyone form their rooms. "Maa! Dad, come out everyone" he shouted holding the papers he got form Abinaya's wardrobe.

Each passing second increased his rage and he galred at Abinaya who stood there with bend head. Tears kept streaming down form her eyes without any break and she kept rubbing her wrist which had turned red by then.

"Akash why are you shouting now?" Xavier D'silva spoke as he gave him a questioning look. Derik who was preparing the final papers for his divorce came down with annoyed face and his wife followed him.

Celine made sure advik is sleeping before coming down. She know there is going to be a drama and don't wanted her child to witness anything.

"What Akash? What is your problem?" Derik asked and Akash rolled his eyes at him.

"Come on! I was expecting you only" be said and turned to Abinaya.

"WHY ARW YOU KEEPING YOUR MOUTH SHUT! EXPLAIN! TELL EVERYONE WHAT THIS  IS?" Akash screemed.

"That is the divorce papers of Derik Daniel D'silva and Anuradha D'silva" her words are just a wisheper which send Shockwaves throughout the that place. But Abinaya fixed her look at Rosy D'silva observing her expression who didn't even flinched with such revelation.

"What?" it was Jennifer who broke the silence. "Divorce? You married her?" She directed his question towards her so-called husband this time.

Derik had a blank expression. He wanted to forgot one damn thing in his life and they reminded him of that.

He closed his eyes and his head pained as the happening of the past flashed in his mind.

"marry me love, be my wife I don't want anything else from you" he knelt down in front of her holding out the ring he brought for her.

"yes, i will" she chirpped. he hugged her immediately and placed his lips over hers expressing his never ending happiness.
.
.
"why no one form your family is not present?" she asked as they stood in front of the register office, she dressed in a green Saree for their big day.