Epilogue

Surprise....... here another part as epilogue of this story because i couldn't end this story without cute Akash-Abi scenes. Enjoy reading everyone, think this as my gift for my readers who tolerated all my twists and turns in this story. 

And Do read the Author note in the end. love you all keep supporting.

"Listen to me Dafe didn't run around and be a good girl and drink your milk" Akash ran behind his three year old and Dafne Alice D'silva was not in the mood to listen her dad and ran around making his state miserable

"Abi look at your daughter, she is not obeying me at all" Akash shouted form the living room and Abinaya gave a death glare to her husband.

"What did you just say?" she asked exiting her bedroom and Akash gulped when he saw her mad. "That our... daughter is not o b e y I n g me at all" he said with a sheepish smile and she smiled at her husband.

"You are the one who pampered her all these days, are you blaming me for that now?" she asked as she handled the cup of milk to Dafe

"You can't even make her drink it" she slapped own head and walked towards the living room. "Dafe, this is your last chance. Drink this before your mom take the 'starlet witch' Avatar" Aaksh said and Dafe grabbed that abs drunk it in one go.

"Mom I finished it" Dafe said with a sheepish smile and handled the cup and ran out to play with Advik ignoring the calls of her mother asking her to freshen up

"Okay Abi, she drank it. We are getting gate. They will be here soon, so go and get ready you do need almost an hour to paint your face with 7 layers right", Akash said and immediately regretted. He is going to die one day with the hands of his wife, if he didn't controlled his mouth.

Abinaya who was glaring at him looked at the time and then went to her ready. She was really in a happy mood and don't want to ruin that. Today was their family Reunion and she was excited.

It has been four years since this family had everyone present in a single occasion with Derik and Jennifer moving to America and Eric and Celine decided to handle their company's new branch which was in another town.

She was excited to have them all back at home, with Eric and Celine deciding to stay here from now on all Abinaya wanted is to convince Derik to stay there with them, so that their family will be complete.

She was wearing her ornaments when she felt a pair of arms snaking around waist and she blushed when she recognized her husband's touch.

"Babe" he called and she just hummed in response as she wore the matching bangles on her hands. "I hope you know CPR" he mumbled against her shoulders and looked at him confused uttering a "What". "Because you just took my breath away and you are breathtakingly beautiful" he murmured nuzzling his face on her shoulders and placing a small peck in her cheeks.

"You have been saying these for years Akash, at least change the dialogue" she slightly pushed him away and started arranging the wardrobe which her husband and daughter turned into a mess searching for a perfect saree for her.