Chapter-5

Chapter-5
Doubtations

*Not edited *

The sun decided to show himself up early that day and started spreading his warmth over the earthlings. As usual Abinaya woke up in the morning and found the couch empty.

It has been one week since she entered this house there is nothing to call it worse but Abinaya lost her control over her mind at times.

She got freshen up and went down. Everyone else work up earlier Than her and she is trying her best to adjust to the timings of this house.

"Derik, here is your coffee, son" The voice of Mrs. Rosy is what Abinaya heard in the morning.

And Derik glared her. "I have a wife, remember? She knows to give my coffee so there is no need for this fake concerns" his words are sharp like. Balde which surely hurted his mom.

Abinaya was taken aback too. It was the first time she saw both of them sharing a word and that is nothing near to nice.

Mrs. Rosy whose eyes are welled up at that time composed herself when she saw Abinaya and smiled at her. The only mystry that made no sense to Abinaya was the dispute between derik and his parent's. They really behaved like strangers.

"Good morning Abinaya" she heard her father-in-law wishing her and she wished back at him. Even though this guy has a cold and dark expression in his face outside the house Mr. D'silva was just a common nice man in his house.

"where is your lazy husband? I expected him to get some sense atleast after marriage, but seems like he never changes... Take care of my son ma, teach his some lesson this Rosy spoiled him too much" Xavier D'silva laughed but composed himself when His wife glared him.

"Okay uncle" she smiled at him and went to help Rosy and jeniffer in kitchen. Mostly the kitchen is shared between these three as Celine will be busy with Advik who is too naughty to control.

"Abinaya, thank you so much for Saving our reputation that day dear" Rosy said in a kind tone. "It's nothing Aunty, even my families respect was at stake that day" Abinaya smiled at her.

"Hi Machan! The 'groom' effect is still shining in your face man" Aditya waved at Akash who is frowning at him

"You are an hour late idiot! Atleast I'm married and have a wife at home to romance and get late, what made you late?" Akash chided. He don't wanted to undergo his dad's enquiry about being out in the early morning but his face shrunk when he saw Aditya laughing by holding his stomach.

"Come on Akash, don't act like you are romancing her in the morning itself. I know that your charms won't work on her. She is Abinaya Matthew not your clingy secretary" Akash frowned at Aditya

"Enough of your nonsense Adi, did you got what I asked you?" Akash asked in a serious tone.

"Yep! I did. And our guesses are right Akash, Abinaya left to Bangalore after twelth and returned just few month's back. No one has any idea what she studied there, or where she worked. And she never visited all those days, not even once. Even someone told me that when she left she swared not to return here at all " Aditya presented all the details he gathered in that one week.