Chapter-23

*please vote and comment as it is decressing in every update.

Baby?

Ajay closed his eyes and opend them again just to clear his mind. He had been confused by Abinaya's sudden decision. Eveything was perfect, damn perfect and she decided to mess eveything up for his agony.

He looked at that one innocent life near him and an anger crept his mind. He took a water bottle form the nearby table and walked towards a closed room and opened it. A smrik adored his face as he saw the unconscious Aditya tied to a wodden chair.

He was supposed to be unconscious for few more days, but as Abinaya changed her plan, Ajay has to change his one too. He smiled when Aditya slowly opened his eyes.

He truely underestimated

Ajay never wanted all these. He never wanted to turn into a criminal and do all these crimes. He just wanted to be a normal businessman. But that stupid feeling called love na, that spoiled him just like it did with Anu, Abi, derik, Jennifer and a few more.

He slowly splashed some water in Aditya's face and tried to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes but didn't panicked or reacted shocked as Ajay expected Instead he smiled at Ajay.

"hello Mr.Ajay, nice to meet you" Aditya struggled to remove his tied hand to give a handshake to the person before him.

"How do you know me?" Ajay was shocked to be honest. "How came I not know the one who spoiled my Derik Anna's life and the one who is plaanning to spoil Akash's life" Aditya smirked.

"Don't talk nonsense like Daniel Aditya. I need your help that is why you are alive now and just listen to what I'm saying" Ajay spoke and Aditya heard him as she noticed the seriousness in his voice.

"I will do whatever you say Ajay" Aditya spoke as he heard whole story form Ajay. "we have to go there and have to make Derik open his mouth, then only Abinaya will speak, her ready we are going there" Aditya nodded his head at Ajay's words.

"Jennifer, i have to talk with you" Rosy D'silva called her when she came back home

"Jennifer, i have to talk with you" Rosy D'silva called her when she came back home. And she followed into the kitchen where Celine was already waiting.

"Are you planning something behind my back Jennifer?" she asked with a neutral emotion and Celine silently observed both of them.

"No, I'm not planning anything" she lied simply. "You promised to be with my son till your breath Jennifer, you held my hand and told me that you love him so much and will never leave him" Rosy's words had strong emotions that worried Jennifer. She indeed did that two years back, but at that time, she had a unshakeable belief that Derik will love her back or atleast accept her love. But now both of them meant different.