Chapter-13

An uninvited visitor

Abinaya looked at her own reflection in the mirror while applying the baby pink lipstick. Akash who entered into their room stood there mesmerized by her beauty.

He had imagined her in that dress many time but everything failed with the reality. She looked breatakingly beautiful.

"Do I look good ?" she asked still fixing her galce at the mirror as she sensed his presence.

"Hmm.. I hope you know how to do CPR because you just took my breath away with your beauty" she blushed hard with his words but controlled herself.

"Stop being cheesy Akash, because I hate cheese" she said in a same tone as him and he pouted.

"So tell me how do I look today?" she asked again, turning towards him with a genuine smile locking her eyes with his. "Beautiful, just like the venus at the dusk" he utter in a low yet sensual voice.

"Thank you" she chirpped and went to the dresser to adjust her hair. "is everyone else ready?" she asked and be chuckled. "they left already. Who will wait till you finish all your seven layers of makeup" he said only to earn and glare form her.

"my fate I'm waiting as i married you" he threw his hands in air and she threw the comb at him.

"Domestic violence is a crime love" he said blocking her attacks and it just increased her anger.

"look, I'm not wearing that much makeup okay, I love to be natural and remember you are the one who fooled me and married me by trick" she said and her nose had gone red with anger.

He walked close to her and pinched her nose, "Don't look at me like this Abi, you look too cute and I have to change my plans of going to a party" he said and she slapped his hands but pushing him back a little. "stop it Akash" she said with a blush and he winked at her.

"If being cute is a crime then I would have arrested you and locked you in my heart prison by now you know?" he asked flashing and smile making her blush hard once again.

"we are getting late, let's go the party first" she said composing herself and he agreed with her as they moved out locking their house.

Derik Daniel D'silva smiled at his business partners when they came forward to greet him

Derik Daniel D'silva smiled at his business partners when they came forward to greet him. "seems like you are always busy Derik, haven't seen you in ages" Prithvi, his wife's secrratary and a good friend of him said and Derik gave him a smile in return.

"what to do Prithvi, I don't have a boss who will allow me to roam the city without doing any job unlike you" Prithvi frowned for that yet ended up in laughing with his friend.